Writing Bail In AZ! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 19:43 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1343
Experience: More than 10 years
Greetings, I'm down here in Tucson and parts south. I haven't been in the business long enough to train anyone, but I'm haveing some good luck down here in Tucson. My numbers are listed if you want to talk or hook up on something in the furture. I have a contact in your area and I will P.M. you his phone number. We have a lose network put together. It's someone to watch your back anyway.

Mark C. Cavendish is a Certified Fugitive Recovery Agent, P.O.S.T. Certified by the State of Colorado and registered with the Arizona Department of Insurance. Member of the National Surety Investigators Network #MC806, The U.S. Professional Bail Bond Investigators Association, and a Life Member of The U.S. Coalition of Bail recovery Agents "Cobra" Control # 1058. Serveing Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.
phone 520.850.7490 24/7/365

"Sub Rosa"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 23:34 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Andrew,

This is not a "slam" or a put down, so please accept my comments as constructive criticism: Before any "professional" will contract someone they judge alot of things, i.e. professionally written documentation is crucial, as any and all documents related to a case are subject to court subpoenas at any given time.

My point here is that even in your brief introduction you have some misspelled words and improperly worded phrases. If you are not concerned enough with presenting yourself as a professional with something as mundane as an introduction, then what reasonable expectation do I have that you would treat any of my cases differently ? It's the little things like this that clues experienced professionals into the inner workings of unknown investigators. I can't afford and do not tolerate unprofessional paperwork or inattention to details.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 24 Oct 2006 07:24 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Your welcome, but you still haven't corrected your misspellings in your signature line: "register", in the context in which you are using it is spelled correctly "registered"; the word "intersted" is spelled correctly "interested".

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion