Couple Skips • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Couple Skips
 Post Posted: Tue 01 Aug 2006 08:25 

Now that everyone has clicked on this post because they think I have a couple skips I need help on...lol....this post is in regards to skips that are couples....boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wives, etc. I have had several in the past couple of years. No pun intended. What approach do people take? What seems to work the best?

The one I'm working on now they are both wanted but my bondsman only has the guy. The bondsman for the girl is unreachable. She seems to be easier to find and I really do not think they are together any more, but I do think she could tell me exactly where to find him. I was thinking about finding her and telling her I didn't give a damn if she went to jail or not that if she led me to him I would let her go and someone else could catch her some other day....but I haven't got a chance to try it out yet...because I havent found her yet either lol

What is everyones thoughts on tracking a couple where both are wanted vs a single person? I'm interested to hear feedback.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 01 Aug 2006 10:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Personally I would say it wouldn't be too dificult. In fact on a case in KY for a TN bondsman I found the guy through the girlfriend (the bond was for the guy and his girlfriends sister). The sister let us know where they were staying and the girlfriend persuaded the guy to turn himself in.

Another case out of ohio I found the place the GF worked and tracked her to her parents house and then tracked them to HIS parents trailer where she was shacking up with him.

If you can't get in touch with the bondsmen you don't have to let her know you know there is something on her. She may be eager to turn the ex in thinking she is in the clear. After you get the ex, then you can always go back and snag her at you leisure after you get an agreement with her bondsman to pay you.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 01 Aug 2006 17:14 
in memoriam

Give HGUNNER a call. We had the exact same scenario a while ago and got them both (pictures are on my site).

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 02 Aug 2006 07:52 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Find the girlfriend that you do not want, it could be good leverage in finding the skip you want. Make sure not to use idle threats against her since you do not have the authority to detain her. Pretend to have her interersts in mind and you will get further with her... maybe, you never know with these criminals however, the best source of information is an ex-wife or ex-girlfriend.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion