Couple Accused of Kidnapping • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Couple Accused of Kidnapping
 Post Posted: Wed 31 May 2006 10:42 
in memoriam

SKIATOOK, Okla. Authorities say a Skiatook couple were imitating their favorite television show when they forcibly abudcted a teenager, put him in their van and planned to take him to police.

Now, Linda Hardin and Scott Tibbits are being held in the Tulsa Jail on felony complaints of kidnapping.

Police say the couple told them they were taking a cue from the reality television program "Dog the Bounty Hunter," where a bail bondsman chases fugitives and brings them to justice.

Police say the Skiatook couple suspected the teen of hiding stolen goods at their home and were attempting a citizen's arrest. Police say the abducted teen is not a suspect in any burglary.

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject: idiots
 Post Posted: Thu 01 Jun 2006 05:48 
in memoriam

I wonder how many living living brain cells they have between them--this is the spawn of reality tv--i will never forget an aid call i was dispatched to in august of 1979-when i arrived at the scene i saw a approx 11 year old male child a crashed mini bike- 2 launch ramps- and a bunch of trash cans between the ramps--the child was laying next to the crashed bike and had major bleeding from his ears plus many contusions and abrasions--on the way to the hospital he said that he hoped he did not disappoint his dad by not making the jump--i asked why he would jump the cans he said his dad wanted him to become rich like evil knevil by setting jump records and dad made him practise every dad for an hour and 3 hours each day on the weekends

he said he and his dad watched the evil kenivil show and were copying him--the little boy had no helmet or pads or protective clothing of any type-that last statement was the last words spoken by that little boy on this earth

I had the pleasure of arrestind dad for 1st degree murder but dad plead down to involuntery manslaughter and did 3 years--that is why i am so against these reality tv crap shows--we can not even estimate the damage done by doggie and his ilk--we have many people veiwing these shows that do not have the brain power of an apple -this is were the damage is done

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 01 Jun 2006 10:45 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Hadley, if they watch the show that will tell you how many brain cells they have :D .

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 01 Jun 2006 15:53 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
As bad as it is for the recovery agents, its worse for us bail agents.

People do not differentiate between the two. So, everyone think we are "bounty hunters" too. They expect us to dress, talk, act and oh yes, LOOK like them.

I'm one that will be very glad when his 15 minutes of fame is over.

My god! I just had a horrible thought. Is there a movie deal in the works???

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion