Other examples of Bonding Agencies. • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Other examples of Bonding Agencies.
 Post Posted: Thu 28 Nov 2013 18:06 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
Experience: More than 10 years
From western NC to the east coast of NC we have bondsman who are helping families in need. We have Bondsman Bikers who are collecting donations for children's toys for Christmas. We just had several Bondsman throughout the state that helped sponsor Thanksgiving dinner for the needy in many counties in our state. I know of at least two Bonding companies that are taking and giving donations for the needy in NJ.

We have Bondsman that are now State Senators and County Commissioners, working to make a difference. There are a lot of positives in our business, I hope one day we'll try and focus on some of those.

Bill

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post subject: Re: Other examples of Bonding Agencies.
 Post Posted: Sun 15 Dec 2013 20:50 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
Fairly new to this line of work but have a decent background and have done a lot of ride time and hands on training before I got into the business. Even though my state doesn't require it, I felt it necessary to do the research and receive education before proceeding.
I would agree that I have noticed the negative outlook on Bonding Agents that do their own recovery and Private Contracted Agencies such as mine who get a bad rap from the people who do not go through the proper channels and go out doing recovery without permits, licenses or even appointed power by any bonding agency.
I paid out the nose to start my company and I am sure it will take time to get that back and get out of the red but its the way it is in this line if you want to work your way up and become a well respected source in this business.
There are a lot of positive end game results I have seen around the net and read about while researching this line of employment. Some are realize that this field is a necessary field. The enforcement agencies, marshals and such just don't have the manpower to do all of the work needed and anytime information can be passed on to LE for the better of the community from any licensed PI/BEA Agent the better. It helps the community rather the good , bad or ugly agree or not.

J. Easley
BEA/ PI
Adept Investigations & Recovery LLC
Our clients needs come first with A.I.R.

Post Posted: Tue 25 Nov 2014 18:40 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Bill, thanks for posting this... I wrote and delivered a check to the town police department this afternoon to help with the Christmas fund for the underprivileged children in my area.

Yes, it is a bit of advertising but when done in this manner it helps those in need and enhances your reputation.

My daughter cooks cookies and brownies for the local jail officers during the holidays and it is greatly received by all.

We sponsor a local girls softball team by placing our 4X8 billboard down the 1st base line.... the money we pay helps the kids and supports our local team.

When either my daughter or son who is also a bondsman, or myself go into a courtroom, we always dress appropriately and address all in the courtroom in a respectful manner.

Our reputation in the jurisdictions we work is very good. I am often very surprised at how bondsmen and bondswomen from outside my area tend to dress and act when doing a bond in our area. It frankly embarrasses me to see some of those in this business and how they dress and act... I wonder how they even passed the test to get the license.

Those of us that intend on staying in this business for the long haul need to work to keep our industry on the up and up. The media; TV, books, the internet all tend to paint us in a rather rough light and it takes those of us like Bill Williams and others on this site to keep moving forward in a positive manner and to try and provide a better face to our business.

The new members that come on this site should quickly be able to tell who is real and who is a "wannabee"... the main members on this site can do much to promote the positive and erase the negative... we just have to get it through the heads of those that are serious about this industry... what they need to do and how they need to do it....

There is a tremendous amount of information on this site, all here for the taking. All one need do is read, read, read.

Thanks again Bill and have a happy Thanksgiving.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sun 30 Nov 2014 22:15 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
deleted by speezack... not relevant.

Karma, please move this post to wherever it needs to go.... ?? I haven't a clue how...

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion