It will never get any better than this one. • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: It will never get any better than this one.
 Post Posted: Tue 10 Sep 2013 11:39 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
Experience: More than 10 years
I almost feel guilty for even posting this because I can't give many details at this point. At approx. 7:55 pm last evening an apprehension was made that has affected many lives in a very positive way. While my role in this was very small it was the most fulfilling of my entire career in this business.

The only problem with this one is, no matter what I do in this business in the future it can never equal the satisfaction felt in being involved in this case.

Bill

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post subject: Re: It will never get any better than this one.
 Post Posted: Wed 11 Sep 2013 09:39 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
mmmmmmmmmmmmm. does Sandy know about this??????????? :shock:

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 11 Sep 2013 18:24 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Bill had a little bigger role than what he is saying, but that is nothing new. He doesn't take credit for or want credit for things he does in this business. He was on the street around 5:30am that morning looking and talking to people. He did not not get credit for the arrest,but other people involved would say he was a HUGE asset.
I'm one of the people it affected, it saved me $5,000!!!!!!! Yes there was alot of other people looking for this person and Bill had personal connections with some of them.
All I can say is THANKS Bill!!!!!

Post Posted: Mon 16 Sep 2013 04:22 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
My first case in this business I had a case that felt similar to yours. Lives were affected on so many levels. Our skip was out on bail for driving while suspended 3, not a big deal in it's own no, but what we found on the details of this case was surprising. Her "family friend" was the one who co-signed on her bond, but from a previous leg injury she was never able to drive again, thus unable to make her own court appearances. When we got the case we did not know any of this until we captured her, it was the two hour drive back to jail that made that a realization.

Turns out, her "family friend" is a big time drug dealer in our county, but she was completely ignorant to this when we picked her up. Personally, I thought it was all just a bunch of crap, until we extended our help and gave her our number if she needed help getting to court. It was a small charge, so the jail did a book and release on her bond.

About two days later she called us, I was surprised. She wanted to thank us and say that she had reputable arrangements with her brother to get to court on time. We told her "Just call us or <bondsman> if you have any issues, we will make sure you get to court." I haven't heard anything since. I would like to believe she went to court and got her situation straightened out.

Honestly, who knows what would have happened if she relied on her "family friend" for much longer. Did we save some young lady from getting into drugs? Who knows. A lot of things come to mind when you work cases like this, you never know what you are really accomplishing when you take folks to jail... it can be quite sobering at times.

Bail Bond Recovery Agent - #400

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion