Call on MIB Recovery • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Call on MIB Recovery
 Post Posted: Wed 01 May 2013 20:18 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Does your bail bonds have skips? Need assistance in locating and apprehending your FTAs? Contact us, it is what we are trained for. We pride ourselves in our business and the skills we have. Our only mission is to apprehend your FTAs quickly and safely.

Check us out on Facebook: MIB-Recovery. :)

Everytime I get on this site, I have noticed there is never anything new or updated. I am sure most of the people on here are bail agents. Probably with skips that are hard to locate, possibly not even in the same state anymore. I am not trying to solicite recoveries, but I am trying to keep doing what I love, and what I am good at. You can contact us via email, fax 530-749-9286, office 530-763-8159. Send us your email or fax and we can send you information about MIB Recovery. Lets help each other. Thanks guys .... Mark :)

Post subject: Re: Call on MIB Recovery
 Post Posted: Thu 02 May 2013 17:56 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
Nothing new or updated on FRN?

What are you referring to?

Post Posted: Fri 03 May 2013 09:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Uh...yeah. With multiple daily posts, comments and threads here...I'm not sure what MIB is looking for.

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Fri 03 May 2013 14:05 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
If he can not find the new daily posts.. then how would he find a skip ?...

Also his web page for the company didnt work .. on his other posted thread..

and now I get the following to the link for his Facebook site .. (see below)

Quote:
Check us out on Facebook: Facebook.com/pages/MIB-Recovery.

Attachments:
page not found.jpg
page not found.jpg [ 37.42 KiB | Viewed 13189 times ]

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

Post Posted: Fri 03 May 2013 14:13 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

To quote a pin, worn on the jacket of my fave rock guitarist at one time, "Sounds like bullshit to me!"

(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Fri 03 May 2013 22:50 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Sorry I left out some numbers at the end of my facebook page, the site is still under construction we are very busy.. here is the active link ....

www.facebook.com/pages/MIB-Recovery/151496448360220?ref=hl

Also, I did not mean that I never see anything new, and I am not meaning to offend anyone.. but the topics I see on here I believe are not significant to actual skips or apprehending a fugitive. Topics I see are about what type of "firearm should be used", or "why do we do this job", "Would you ever give your gun up".. Sorry I was raised Old School Military.. If you do not know what type of firearm to use and when to pull it, then obviously you are in the wrong field. If you have to ask WHY we do this job, then you are in the wrong field, and YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP YOUR FIREARM.. Why would that even be a topic?? Really?? Like I said.. Not trying to offend anyone, but really? This website is called Fugitive Recovery Network, but the subjects and the topics in the subjects don't seem to co-inside with Fugitive Recovery. It is like this is a regular chatroom, about random conversations. I'm not trying to say don't talk about whatever you want, I just think people would be more interested in talking about their job. Remember, if someone skipped on you it is your business, your home, your money on the line. If it were me I would definitely be posting everything especially on the skips we could not find. I am a Fugitive Recovery Agent, because I love this line of work, and I am really good at it. I don't see anyone posting anything about bond jumpers, just seems like no one really cares if they actually apprehend their fugitive. Again, I am sure people might get mad about what I have said, but this is true.. Not trying to offend anyone. I have seen some of the bond jumpers on the "Most Wanted" I have actually taken time to do a little research and call the company who bonded them out, and they just seem to not actually care or return calls. If I had an Agent calling me about a skip that I have taken time to post, I would be talking to the Agent to see what he knows, or has found out, or even could find out. Thanks for your time on reading this and sorry again if I make anyone mad, but this is Open Discussion.

Post Posted: Sat 04 May 2013 01:43 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
You probably do not see any threads on how we go about apprehending subjects since this is a "PUBLIC" forum and we do not want our skips knowing how we go about tracking them down so that they might avoid capture.. We discuss this in private as to not raise any alerts to one that may be trolling the site for info that might be wanted..

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

Post Posted: Sat 04 May 2013 09:03 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
You will also know, in your research here and all over the related web groups, that scam artists troll the posted wanted pictures and attempt, often successfully, to scam bondsmen utilizing social engineering techniques.

In a public forum, that is open to everyone, criminal and good guy alike, we are very hesitant to post much of anything that is not generic. You would have also learned in your research that these posts are also linked on Facebook and Twitter so the scope and reach are exponentially increased.

We have a private section here where specifics are discussed, business is shared and people are properly vetted. The networking that has gone on here has made many people significant auxiliary incomes. It has also saved bondsmen allot of travel expenses as we regularly relay fugitives across this country, all legally and within the context and constraints of the UCEA, often times as state actors.

To learn, one must be open to receive information.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Sat 04 May 2013 17:18 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Can't believe you guys entertained his response. He doesn't find what this nationwide group of broadly experienced professionals discusses as relevant. He did in fact insult the core group here, right after saying he Didn't or wouldn't.

(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Mon 06 May 2013 15:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1988
Quote:
If you do not know what type of firearm to use and when to pull it, then obviously you are in the wrong field. If you have to ask WHY we do this job, then you are in the wrong field, and YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP YOUR FIREARM.. Why would that even be a topic?? Really??

I going to break my own rules here and respond to this so-called know it all. The great thing about this country is the right to free speech. For the most part anyone can say anything they want, but opinions are like assholes everybody has one a premise that I am sure that you can relate.

The short answer to your post is that if you find the postings of others offensive, the corrective action is very simple, do not be a member or read the Forum if it is not up to your high standards. I can’t speak for other members here, however it would be no skin off my assets if you never read or posted here again.

If you are so well versed in the ways of bail enforcement recovery why then would it concern you of what is posted? In reviewing your six postings I failed to find anything useful. It appears that you have only used the Forum so far to promote your recovery business.

Tel: 1-800-387-0787

Anti-Moral Majority Club President
"Fear not the unknown, Fear the person who controls the unknown" Gene 7:14

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion