NAFRA • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: NAFRA
 Post Posted: Wed 06 Jun 2012 13:05 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
The search feature on here revealed a great read, dating back in July 2004 to its last entry in December 2011. 

Please sirs, bear with me, as I am still taking baby steps in this profession.

I stumbled on NAFRA and read its mission goal and networking (proposed) structure(?) I strongly got interested in looking into, by the connection it says that can help in aiding new agents, via tapping into a data base of working FRA/BEA  in the field. As an aspiring agent such, as myself this is quite promising.

Quote:
The Apprentice Roster is designed to help both experienced Fugitive Recovery Agents and those that are trying to enter the fugitive Recovery profession. Members are encouraged to make use of this valuable resource.

My question to you, sirs. Is NAFRA still going strong? Since, I do not see it being talked about on here often versus NABBI

Are any of you a member and has harvested from NAFRA's  benifits?

Thank you all in advance.

BailSpeak Alumni
N.A.B.B.I member

Post subject: Re: NAFRA
 Post Posted: Wed 06 Jun 2012 14:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Chuck Jordan will be along presently to answer this

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Wed 06 Jun 2012 15:31 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
Experience: More than 10 years
Hi Akoni,

I'm currently the NAFRA President and I'd be happy to answer any questions I can.

The posts you see from back in 2004 are from when Bob Troiano and his group were operating a NAFRA. It sort of fell by the wayside and we (myself, the advisory board and some other FRA's) revived and re-incorporated the organization.

We've had steady growth and have made good progress in regards to our mission statement. As for the Apprentice Roster, it's intended to be a tool to help aspiring FRA's and experienced FRA's connect for their mutual benefit. However, it's not a guaranteed route to entrance or success in this industry, there are a number of factors that come into play concerning whether or not someone makes it into this business.

The NABBI was formed largely by veteran members here at the FRN and although we have some similar objectives, each organization has their own way of doing things, leadership structure etc.. The NABBI is in my opinion a worthwhile organization and out of respect for it's founders and history here on the FRN, I will only answer questions if someone posts here about the NAFRA, we do not use the FRN as a venue for promoting NAFRA membership as the NABBI has it's own objectives concerning the FRN and it's use for promoting the NABBI.

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions please feel free to email memberservices@fugitive-recovery.org

Post Posted: Thu 07 Jun 2012 20:51 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
Hello Sir, Chuck.

Thank your for the speedy reply and I apologize for my tardiness, you've answered my questions that influenced my decision to join in the near future.

BailSpeak Alumni
N.A.B.B.I member

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion