My first 2 ARREST! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Post subject: My first 2 ARREST!
 Post Posted: Wed 19 Oct 2011 00:04 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
Today I was able to assist in my first 2 arrest with my mentor Scott McLean.....It was a blast and I learned how to do low impact arrest.... Scott is a good teacher and I look forward learning alot more.....

Note to all skips::::: Dont hide in closet with a rug over door and dresser in front of it ....... you will find coming across the dresser will be ugly :mrgreen:

Charlottesville VA

Post subject: Re: My first 2 ARREST!
 Post Posted: Wed 19 Oct 2011 06:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
...and a good time was had by all! Bob did very well, learned a little, ate well and went home with a little money in his pocket. 1 skip was facing 18 months back up time plus 2 new cases, the other was already found guilty, and in the infinite wisdom of our liberal judiciary, was not immediately sentenced, and missed his sentencing date. Both of these people had serious motivations not to be found, with the first having survived 6 previous searches by the local Sheriff's department in her little hiding hole!

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Wed 19 Oct 2011 06:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
GOOD job girls. ... :wink:

Ph. (201) 538 - 2947
Fax (201) 342 - 5405

Post Posted: Wed 19 Oct 2011 07:15 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Ok.... Scott and Bob... hope you guys enjoyed yourselves yesterday... I hope that I was able to assist you Scott... since you called me twice in the course of your action... poor Bob was heard in the background asking questions and hoping Scott didn't get him into a big fight with some crazy hopped up dope head in a dark room with a crazy girlfriend... yep fellas... I hope I was able to give you some positive feedback...

Call me anytime Scott and Bob... I will do what I can to influence a good hunt... as you know, my advice is right on the money and can guide you in the right direction.... see... what are friends for... networking works.

I might mention that Gail, being in the car with me at the time of your call, found you two to be very entertaining... she ask me "why you guys were squealing and yelling and talking so loud... ???"

I told here it was just the adrenaline and bad liquor that recovery agents usually have when working... she just looked at me and said.... "mmmmm it never affected you like that... all you ever do is pee in your pants..... "

8)

... and as Yak said........... good job ladies.... :roll:

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 19 Oct 2011 07:27 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Mdbtyhtr wrote:
...and a good time was had by all! Bob did very well, learned a little, ate well and went home with a little money in his pocket. 1 skip was facing 18 months back up time plus 2 new cases, the other was already found guilty, and in the infinite wisdom of our liberal judiciary, was not immediately sentenced, and missed his sentencing date. Both of these people had serious motivations not to be found, with the first having survived 6 previous searches by the local Sheriff's department in her little hiding hole!

Scott

Thank You very much Scott the best time I had in a long time!

Charlottesville VA

Post Posted: Wed 19 Oct 2011 07:28 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Mr Bill how did you fair with the blinds! :mrgreen:

Charlottesville VA

Post Posted: Wed 19 Oct 2011 07:41 
in memoriam

Well, short answer,,,, it cost me about $500 so far... but since she let me buy a really nice tree stand at Dancer Gun shop I really couldn't say much... but now... I have to put the blinds up and....................

she wants to re decorate "my den".... since one of my dogs tried to jump through the window and tore down about $400 worth of 'plantation' blinds and curtains (he saw a cat in the yard and just wanted a nibble...)

We have two dens in our house... one for her that is really nicely furnished and mine that is filled with guns, deer heads, big TV's... lounge chairs with bullet holes in them and other assorted redneck paraphernalia... you know... just right for me and now she wants to make it "pretty".... oh well.... whenever people come over, she closes the door to my room and she said... it is gonna change.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 19 Oct 2011 07:47 
in memoriam

BTW.... Scott and Bob...

Country Line Raceway is in Elm, NC...

http://www.countylineracewaync.com/

Off exit 132, Rocky Mount, NC area... then over to Rt. 97, very near the Rocky Mount Regional Airport... east of Raleigh...

I can be there in a couple of hours... if I can keep from stopping for long at the "SMITHFIELD BBQ" restaurant outside of Raleigh.... :shock:

I highly recommend "SMITHFIELD BBQ RESTAURANT"... there are several in the area and are really good!!! and frankly, I know good BBQ... (I owned and operated a BBQ restaurant for almost 8 years)

Just tell me the date and I will make arrangements. You all will have to enlighten me... I have never been to a race track... never!!!! Do I have to wear a coat and tie... should I bring something to eat or drink... do I need to carry a weapon and should I have more than 15 rounds???? should I drive the older car... I want to fit in!!!

ADDED LATER....
Noticed the dates around Nov. 3,4,5th.... now I cannot make it on the 5th. as that is the first day of muzzeloader season here and I will be in the woods that day... other than that....

Post Posted: Wed 19 Oct 2011 07:49 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Bill I learned a long time ago..... to just say yes....and it looks good honey.....

Man I need come see you.....and go hunting with ya!

Charlottesville VA

Post Posted: Wed 19 Oct 2011 07:55 
in memoriam

Quote:
just say yes....and it looks good honey

that about sums it up...
Quote:
Man I need come see you.....and go hunting with ya!

I cannot guarantee you a deer, but I can sure put you in some good places... you just have to be safe and sit tight.. I usually only "still hunt" but occasionally, I do hunt with some pretty rough characters that use dogs.. but normally I hunt really deep in swamps and other inhospitable areas.. cause that is where the deer are...plus, now that I have an ATV and a nice tree stand... I think I can improve my tactics a bit... I can put you in some good places however.

I have a son that lives in Fork Union and belongs to a club up there, we can go there also... but they hunt with dogs... have a lot of territory.

Just give me a heads up and a time frame.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion