Some of these FTA's are pretty dumb - share your dumb ones. • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Some of these FTA's are pretty dumb - share your dumb ones.
 Post Posted: Wed 24 Aug 2011 10:19 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
I bailed a kid out of jail on Domestic Disorderly Conduct aka Creating an Atmosphere of Fear (Idiot yelled at G.F. in a mall). He had a no contact order forbidding him to be near the girl.

4 days later, his sister called - he was arrested for violating that no contact order. They went on a date, she was pulled over for DUI and they carded him to see if he could drive - found the NCO and boom back in jail - I bailed him out.

He showed up for court on violating that NCO - he plead guilty and my bond was discharged. He no showed on the $500 bond (disorderly) and within 3 weeks had a total of 9 warrants for his arrest for various and asunder charges.

He called me and promised to go to jail, then his cosigner ended up with a felony charge against her: she was found in possession of burglary tools. I was able to get her to jail, but he was a scared puppy and hid out.

Last night he was pulled over on a traffic stop - gave a false ID to the police and ended up in jail on 10 counts in addition to the traffic stop and will be charged later for driving after rev. All of these warrants are within the last 5 weeks.

To top it off, the cosigner tried to get a restraining order to keep us from going after him. FAILED!

I am not a BEA - just a Bondsman trying to improve and become a better bondsman.

Post subject: Re: Some of these FTA's are pretty dumb - share your dumb on
 Post Posted: Wed 24 Aug 2011 17:50 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
My guy did not want his pizza to get cold. Warrant issued (Circuit Judge issues and signs immediately if needed) at end of business. In cuffs and delivered to the Jail less than 24 hours.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject: Re: Some of these FTA's are pretty dumb - share your dumb on
 Post Posted: Thu 25 Aug 2011 06:52 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
I have no idea where to start... 99% of everybody that I bond is pretty much a "dumb one" some of the ones that FTA ... well, I shouda known... here are two that I pictured and well............. I think as they say... pictures worth... you know...

... these have been posted before but I felt they were so pertinent... here they are again... proving that many people wear their persona on their shirts.............. :roll: :roll:

Image Image

Stories, well, I as we all have............ dozens if not hundreds but I will leave them alone for now... yes, I know many, many stories.... and as my friends have said... many of them are actually true.... :roll: :mrgreen:

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion