Bill, Make up the Guest Room. I'm Coming! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Bill, Make up the Guest Room. I'm Coming!
 Post Posted: Tue 28 Jun 2011 19:43 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
http://www.cnbc.com/id/41665883/

Post subject: Re: Bill, Make up the Guest Room. I'm Coming!
 Post Posted: Wed 29 Jun 2011 07:27 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Done, just call ahead and make sure they haven't foreclosed on my house... do you have anything against sleeping with a 90 lb. female Golden Retriever??? Lucy really is quite cute... :oops: :oops:

She thinks that anyone that stays overnite wants to be with her.... you might convince her to just sleep at your door... she will guard you like your one of the family and if anyone breaks in... she will lead you to the exit in a hurry, so you can run with the rest of us.

Also... Lucy like to get in the pool with newcomers... but never fear, she does not have bugs and we usually keep her teeth brushed regularly... and she has a side kick... Lucky... who can take over if Lucy gets tired...

Do ya think they have bonded???

If you are serious, we look forward to it, and you will not have to sleep with Lucy... probably.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 29 Jun 2011 07:29 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Gail says you can have the "Queen Ann" room.... as opposed to the "Brass Bed" room... both have Direct TV and we recently got rid of the bed bugs.... :shock: and the outhouse is very close to the back door... and it is a two seater... we just had it upgraded... it is registered as a Class II Shtr... only the best for our guests.... you must remember, we used to own a small Motel here in town... we have experience... and also have had a few experiences... 8)

Your itinerary will include... :

Meeting the following town elders, Mayor, Police Chief, Fire Chief, Chief Circuit Court clerk, Sheriff, Town council members, Funeral home owner, Mildred at Mildred's Meals... maybe one of the Circuit court judges... several business owners.

Visiting some historic sites... Original Lunenburg courthouse dating back to early 1800's... two small towns, Kenbridge and Victoria in Lunenburg county (known as the Free State)... "Dundas", the home of "Sheep Stew"... possibly riding with me to do a bond... and meeting several of the magistrates, jailers and other LE folks...

Lounging in the pool and probably meeting at least one of the pool girls... (and probably her mother)...

If this seems overwhelming... you can just sit in your room and listen to the "rain crow" holler or the frogs at nite or sometimes a bobcat or skunk will sit outside your window and serenade you... BTW... we also have real life weasels that roam around sometimes...

... you can also have a great view of a 30 acre field of tobacco (my backyard) or watch the Marine helicopters and C5's fly over the house... we could also visit Ft. Pickett and see the Marine snipers while training, slip across the roads (I know how to get into the base woods on some back roads...) or work out in my garage gym (which may need a dusting cause I don't use it)...

You will have a blast... and stories to tell upon you return home.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 29 Jun 2011 08:46 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Well Bill it all sounds so inviting. And since Virginia is ranked number one in business friendliness and California last, it maybe time to switch coasts!

BTW, I have 3 little poms that like to box me in at night. I sleep like I'm in a coffin, flat on my back and no room to turn over.

I think I'l give it a trial run when I come out for the crab smash. If I like it, I'll send the Boss a letter to pack up the dogs and sell the business, rent a U-Haul and start driving east.

I know she'll like the 2 seater out house. We always fight to see who gets to the bath first. And you know how long women take in the bath room. Heck I can read War and Peace before she is done in there.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion