Moving to UTAH! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Moving to UTAH!
 Post Posted: Fri 21 Jan 2011 12:00 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Well after years of service myself and our agency are parting ways. I am moving to Ogden Utah for a change. Been looking into the rules and regs out there for Bail Agents & Recovery. Anyone out there with some tips and tricks. I have been on utah's public safety page and got all the paperwork. Does anyone know if anyone is hiring out there? Looking to get some ducks in a row before I take the ride.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Post subject: Re: Moving to UTAH!
 Post Posted: Sat 22 Jan 2011 07:34 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
First of all, I do see where you have 7 to 10 years experience... however, even with that background...

I would say you may want to procure a slightly more solid occupation prior to jumping into the recovery business as a sole means of support. That has always been my take on this job... I do not know anyone that has gone from day one making a decent living in this business... it is a struggle at best and only a very few will actually succeed. I say it almost every week... Do not quit your day job... and when moving to another locations, particularly another state... I would certainly have something a little more solid than this business... not to say you can't do it... but you will very likely find it rather light at first. You may of course be a super entrepreneur (you all didn't know I could spell that, did ya?) and if that is the case... jump in, you may do fine... but I would venture to say.. it will be a struggle... of course that would also depend on the size of you present bank account... mine would last about 4 days.

This of course is just my humble opinion which is like all others......................

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion