AZ SB1070: Doing The Jobs The Feds Refuse to Do • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: AZ SB1070: Doing The Jobs The Feds Refuse to Do
 Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 11:38 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2573
Experience: < 3 years
Seems like Arizona is in the national news quite a bit lately, and has a lot of politicians, organizations, companies, citizens and illegal aliens up in arms! Last month, our Governor signed SB1070 into law. This law allows local law enforcement in AZ to inquire about a persons immigration status after being detained or arrested on another offense. It also makes it a crime to be in Arizona as an undocumented person, and it makes it a crime to pick up day-laborers, essentially.

For those of you interested in national politics, this topic has recieved a lot of debate. Local governments are voting to boycott AZ, and agency figure-heads such as US Attorney and DHS Secretary make negative comments about the law, after admitting theyve not read it.

Whatever your views are on the topic, I thought Id bring it up for open discussion and see the range of comments this forum might get. You can review the 17 page document that was written into law here:

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf

Personally, while I believe our nation is being inendated by illegal aliens; Im also very proud of our immigrant heritage the US has. While our Lady Liberty calls out to those yearning to be free and live in our land of milk and honey, she also demands that you come in an official, legal manner.

Lets see the range of variations we have in comments on this! Enjoy!

S OConnell
Fugitive Recovery Services of AZ

Post subject: Re: AZ SB1070: Doing The Jobs The Feds Refuse to Do
 Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 13:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
My family came here legally from Scotland and Ireland, through Canada (specifically the Maritime Provinces) and I acknowledge that this country is a melting pot, but must be addressed legally.

If you have criminal history in your country of origin, you can't come here, Political Asylum alone accepted. This stops countries from dumping their criminals and mental patients on our shores so that our evil empire can bear the burden that your better form of government cannot. This is an historical fact.

I acknowledge the long history of Mexico and that a great portion of this country was Mexico previously. Mexico currently has it's own immigration problem, with south and central Americans coming into and through their country. Mexico has had every advantage that the US has had to develop infrastructure, industry and manufacturing, and clearly has an available work force. I have been to Mexico many times, and have spent time in the industrial sections of Monterey, in the State of Nuevo Leon. Mexico has a problem with graft and it permeates the entire culture from manufacturing, politics and to law enforcement. Their current response, and supported by our president, is that it is our fault for consuming drugs, selling guns and being financially stable enough to hire illegal aliens.

While debating the fallacies of the current political philosophy in this country may be intriguing and educational, it does nothing to solve the problem. American business owners don't need people to tell them there are problems, or where the problems are, they need suggestions, solutions and answers. The current issue in AZ is in response to the financially draining problem on the resources of the tax paying public, with little or no help from the Federal Government. Immigration is a Federal problem with the majority of the costs born by the states that happen to be border states. We don't seem to have this problem with Canadians.

Having witnessed first person the living conditions in some industrial parts of Mexico, I don't blame them for seeking a better life elsewhere. Every person deserves the right to have their survival needs met, food, clothing and shelter. The greatest majority of these illegal aliens are honest, hard working people desiring a better life. Unfortunately, the select few that break the laws with crimes of violence and property make the news, tarnishing the lot.

The world is changing. The only way that I can see to solve this problem is to create infrastructure in Mexico and other Central American countries that makes it more desirable to stay there in a country with a common language. The money that is made from drugs sold in this country is funding the discrepant behavior and driving people out of Latin American countries. Taking out one drug cartel leader opens the door for the next, so that is not a viable option. Legalizing drugs would eliminate the profit of the enterprise at the expense of a productive society. The positives are that we would profit from the taxation and compound that with the money we would no longer be paying to fight it. This would drive the costs and profits down, neutralizing the cartels. If the governments in Mexico and the US took this industry over, it would eliminate the power base of the cartels. Eventually, through planned obsolescence, the programs could be eliminated completely by agreement. It would take years before this was able to rebuild in the criminal elements hands. Legalization would also eliminate the cohesive factor of the drug gangs that permeate our society currently.

In conclusion, the law as passed by AZ is the same as already codified in Federal statutes, and the reactions are from those that benefit from spinning up the ignorant that have not read the law. This is a snapshot of the individuals that supported the current administration, reacting to what they are told and not the facts. Industry built this country and the wealth that sustained this country. The absence of industry will and is our demise.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 15:14 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
On this subject i think they should ask all the people that went thru all the proper channels and such to become Citizens of this country think about this. I for one think it is a slap in the face of the people who did right. The U.S needs to take care of the people that are here, there are many adults & children who go to sleep hungry and live in a cardboard boxs. there is no reason for any person in the U.S. to have to deal with hunger

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 18:11 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
In conclusion, the law as passed by AZ is the same as already codified in Federal statutes, and the reactions are from those that benefit from spinning up the ignorant that have not read the law. This is a snapshot of the individuals that supported the current administration, reacting to what they are told and not the facts. Industry built this country and the wealth that sustained this country. The absence of industry will and is our demise.

ABSOLUTELY . . . AND . . . "IDIOT" also known as The Liar In Chief went on record tonite saying that he "does not approve of Arizona's Law" . .. hmmmmmm can we say . . . "someone" does not READ the LAWS

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 19:40 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
I live in a small town outside of Kansas City, Missouri and we have a store that is not ran by an american. My husband and I stopped by it every night untill the store owner refused to sell gas to a service man. When the gentlemen went in to tell the store owner that he can not get his pump to work, the owner informed him that he will not sell him gas for he is killing his people. Well it wasn't but two months ago new owners that are american bought him and have made changes to the store.

If they are going to be over here in our world they must follow all laws and respect everybody. If they can not do that send them all home. I do not mean to be mean to anybody, but when it comes to someone that is here accepting our money then they are going to learn how to respect our culture. If they can not respect our culture I will not let them take my money for their glory. Not every illegal is a bad person, but there is proper procedures they need to go through before they can say they are an "AMERICAN".

NSIN TD1009
Cell: 816-255-8230
Home/Office: 660-834-4569

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion