Cont., helping clients after the arrest - a bright light • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Cont., helping clients after the arrest - a bright light
 Post Posted: Tue 18 May 2010 22:15 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
Since I wrote that post, I had one check themselves into rehab' and is thankful we got them, another who wants to leave the life of the hood and go into the service, and a young one who wants to do their child right and is constantly in check with the courts so they can see their case through.

God answered my prayers as you answered my questions. I know we can't help everyone, and our job is to help our client(s), but I must confess that it is an indescribable feeling to feel like our team was the catalyst in the change of the defendant's lifestyle.

There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything. - From the Hagakure

Post subject: Re: Cont., helping clients after the arrest - a bright light
 Post Posted: Wed 19 May 2010 05:30 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Ben
NOTHING happens for no reason and God puts people in your path to receive the Grace that He has given you. I look at all of these opportunities to do the right thing as a test of my faith and love for Jesus Christ. I do not want to be judged as denying Him, ever!

Keep up the great work,

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post subject: Re: Cont., helping clients after the arrest - a bright light
 Post Posted: Wed 19 May 2010 05:44 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Ben, is there a plan for using G-RAP? Kinda on a different subject but my niche for G-RAP is "help with situations". I have not been able to cold call a new recruit or have someone ask "How do I get in" but hearing "I want out of this" opens all kinds of doors. The main reason I ask is that (again, not saying your looking for a "what can I get outta this") with G-RAP, you have something at stake. So long as it is a win - win, you have MORE of a reason to be involved and LEAD someone, rather than just directing them. Just a suggestion. Good luck, brother.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post subject: Giving a helping "EAR"
 Post Posted: Sat 22 May 2010 17:16 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
I have a client that I bailed out of jail, she was a drug addict. Once she walked out of the jail and I informed her that she has to call me on a daily basis (so I could tell if she is staying straight). It sometimes does good to lean a ear for a small time girl whom use to be on the right path. She informs me on a daily basis that she is glad that I will talk with her. She is enrolled in a out-patients clinic and still calls me on a daily basis. To me that is all worth the a few minutes of hearing that she is on the correct thinking path.

I have no problem of listening to someone and have no problem telling them that it is a line of bull. That is what she likes about me, I do not act like I am a perfect person, I am just me trying to change one person, so it can go down the line.

NSIN TD1009
Cell: 816-255-8230
Home/Office: 660-834-4569

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion