Recently contacted by Sev Bondsman for Networking & Update's • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Recently contacted by Sev Bondsman for Networking & Update's
 Post Posted: Fri 21 May 2010 01:27 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3224
Experience: 7 - 10 years
This week has been Extremly Busy for me alot of Legal and Litigation for expanding into Delaware it has proved to being a Majore headache that after this week should pay off

I have a Law Suite going on where my storage was Infested with rats and destroyed everything I own.

I have been working on loans and getting better credit card processing, silent partners only go so far.

With trying out and signing up for alot of new Products iN Skip tracing IRB is fired F them at $25 a SS run & Captira almost ready to sign up.

We at J24BAIL are very excited were going be the Only Bondsman in MD advertising with the Baltimore Ravens for Marketing on their Posters, and we get a 30 second commercial on CNN.

I have been working all week checking and approving what I like & don't like tomorrow.

It will be finalized and Printed.

Once the proofs are sent, I will upload to my New website Im building now.

I have went ahead and added a new 1877 Number for toll free calls and Im working on telanix to accept collect calls from the Jail's but not from carrol county there service is $50 down and $12 Bucks for 15 mins thats ok they can call my 1877

Once I get my new website done I'll show everyone get some Input !

I have meet alot of New Potential Agent's with new Client's for Contract work in recovery
and One Im eagerly awaiting to hear from all I know is his Cell and Number his names Benson, I believe and he resides in MD in Annapolis Hopefully will hear back soon.

But onto this Post I was contacted last wek by a few Bondsman who are very interested in Networking and I highly respect and Like the Idea.

I have tried for years to build a good Network in bailbonds and recovery in MD but so many are just out for thereselves and could care less to the benefits it can provide us.

I am looking forward to networking with these Bondsman , we are working on agreements where each will offer a nice cheap posting rate , they hate my area Harford, with Baltimore County all the way up to Elkton. And next week Delaware soon PA and I' will cover Mongomery, howard with PG County, Fredrick , Hagerstown and Ocean City

So I will handle these area's

Their In Baltimore City, they will take care of Baltimore City
with Annapolis and part's of Glen Burnie.

There Idea is simple and Ingenious when were out posting a Bond we text all in our network and ask if any other Bonds need to be done at this jail or court house etc, I like the idea were aso having a Meeting because were sick and tired of the harassment in MD from the Locals, were all about at the point were going combine lawyers and start alot class action law suites,

Anyone who works or has worked in MD you know the crap were talking about !

I learned from the Bondsman who approached me One is a local here the Other is from GA.

The GA Bondsman, Im helping and showing him around with getting him contacts for , warrant's photo's explained to him about PG county how they operate and there Crappy One Percent they charge us.

I also learned that they get alot of there calls by basically cold calling.

I have always been against that but I swear after 36 ROR in MD in 2 weeks.

ROR Stands for Recon or Own Recognizance in Md and few other states

" Meaning the Judge or Commissioner allowed a person accused in a criminal case to go free pending trial without posting bail. A person so released is often referred to as having been "OR-ed."

released on own recognizance

And lately in MD has become very popular which im not Happy about.

Im about to start unless I pick some nice cases soon that pay good, want to know whats everyones take on Networking with other's in the Area and offering services.

And what is your take on Cold Calling getting a list of all arrested and contacting family to see if they need a Bond

Interested to see and Hear what Others have to Say and there Opinions

J24BAIL

Fast Reliable Swift & Friendly Service

We Serve All of Maryland for Bonds, We offer Immigration Bonds.

Free Warrant Checks & Service, We offer Process Serving
And We Service all of America for Recoveries, Skip Tracing.

Please call me at 410-929-2245

Can't login FRN Dir to Update

Post subject: Re: Recently contacted by Sev Bondsman for Networking & Update's
 Post Posted: Fri 21 May 2010 05:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
I would have several questions

1) If you post a bond for someone else in your circle, who is liable if they skip, because in the eyes of the court, who ever posted the bond is.

2) Where are they getting a list of people that got locked up, with contact numbers to know who to call, and how current is it? Lawyers cold call off of the Maryland Judiciary Case Search, but they do it with mailers, since there is no phone number, and by the time the defendant reeceives the letter, they are already released from jail.

3) If you need a system to accept credit cards at no cost to you, PM and I will provide that information to you.

4) Lastly, The Seventh Circuit Rule, Charging 1% to write the Bond, is in Prince George, Charles, Calvert and St. Mary's Counties and requires an additional license from the Bail Commissioner, Leila Newman, to be allowed to post bonds. The law states that this system is available to all circuits in MD, this is the only one that takes advantage of it.

I am curious about your class action law suit, who would you be suing and why?

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Fri 21 May 2010 09:49 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Mdbtyhtr wrote:
I would have several questions

1) If you post a bond for someone else in your circle, who is liable if they skip, because in the eyes of the court, who ever posted the bond is.

2) Where are they getting a list of people that got locked up, with contact numbers to know who to call, and how current is it? Lawyers cold call off of the Maryland Judiciary Case Search, but they do it with mailers, since there is no phone number, and by the time the defendant reeceives the letter, they are already released from jail.

3) If you need a system to accept credit cards at no cost to you, PM and I will provide that information to you.

4) Lastly, The Seventh Circuit Rule, Charging 1% to write the Bond, is in Prince George, Charles, Calvert and St. Mary's Counties and requires an additional license from the Bail Commissioner, Leila Newman, to be allowed to post bonds. The law states that this system is available to all circuits in MD, this is the only one that takes advantage of it.

I am curious about your class action law suit, who would you be suing and why?

Scott

Being were all under same Surity & one of the Bondsman is a GA we have already contacted the Surity Banker's and verified that it would be done as a Transfer Bond and the liability goes to the Bondsman who Request the Bond.

I do not know all the specific on the List but I do know they have alot of high paid popular lawyers who Most likely get a List everyday for the lawyer and then pass it on to the Bondmsan who may be skipping each one finding the relatives that way and contacting them, then we booth know if someone goes to court inside the file theres a white envelope for in court use only that has there real, name , sometimes ss and phone numbers with Alias and other Info from FBI.

I appreciate it Scott for sure going to PM you after I write this for the CC Info

Thank you for Posting about the PG county The Seventh Circuit Rule and Law, I did not know all courts are allowed to Impose that fee, it really peeves me off everytime,
I deal with PG and I despise that county for it.

If the other Counties start doing it Im done doing Bond's lol

I should of clarified more on the Poss class action Suite, We all know How Difficult this state has and can be on US unless your a Police officer Or PI.

In order to get valuable Info we need, Photo's or copies of the warrant , information pertaining to the case and a warrant signed by the State's Attorney. It can prove to be real pain and extremly difficult but yet MD wants there fugitive back or there Money but anything you aks to get their help they refuse.

I have a paper with the laws of obtaining Information and requesting on it was giving to me by Thomas Miller The Commissioner of MD great guy, I stay in touch with him alot, he's trying to fight the PG county Rulling.

I need to paste it word for word on here what I received when I get a chance , but in simple under Allowed Authorities it specificly States, LE, Courts and Bail Bondsman.

But yet cities like Baltimore City will make you get an Act of God to get a Photo , Baltimore county as long as your signed up your Ok they will now give you anything you need, PG county is the same, Arundel Charges you for everything you need.

Don' get me started on MVA even with a signed order or the relase of the DPA yous tillg et run arounds and it can take up to 90 days to get the Info of the new address on file by then your skip moved again.

How many of us have tried to turn a defendant in and had the police refuse to take them because they don't feel like it or its not the county the warant's from or if you do Like I do if someone has preset bond.

I take them to state Police and Bail them out But I have to go all the way to Glen Burnie because, Elkton, Harford, Baltimore County Golden Ring all refuse to serve the warrant.

I finally got fed up and contacted the Captain of Golden Ring barracks who after 2 Weeks has decided that his Officers have been in the wrong and when they let a murder go we turned in out the door, we did get him back but they also let a small skip of a traffic vilation go with another who had a Preset for VOP Violation of Probation. .

Well after 11 and half hours of trying to turn the 3 defendants back into MD to avoid dealling with Baltimore city crap with one with traffic, and the other one with VOP we decided with photo verifiication and a release signed after that we decided these defendants were free to go.

I turned in what I had to courts and the Bondsman got exonerated on the Bond.

The captain was furious of the Actions of his Officers and repromended them and told us in future its not that were refusing it's more of a if we have the Avaliable man power if you don't mind waiting a few hours we will help you, and whats a few Hours compared to waiting 4 days in Baltimore City Jail , I don't mind waiting.

Of course the Murder was taken to Glen Burnie State Police but the funny thing is even after Golden ring verified the warrant and NCIC they still said no let all 3 of them walk out the door, This is not the first time LE has proving to be Ignorant person and has done this.

for years I have fought with alot of counties in order to Just turn a Fugitive in if its a Saint Marys or one of these other way out counties.

I don't want go all the way done there after I just drove to Oh or TX or NY to get them. By law any Sworn Peace officer can not refuse to take in a Defendant.

How many of us have been Pulled over and searched and Harrased just because the LE know were a Bondsman or FRE Agent, I can count 22 times In Harford and Baltimore county Sence the begining of this year and at least 12 times by same cop in Harford, Don't get me satrted on last year.

I usually play his games just to hummor him his latest really pissed me off though he shined the light spot light in my Back window and blinded me while I was driving at 3:35am and I hit pole and destroyed part of my Truck front Brush guard, I did not know at the time it did that damage found out early in Morning and yes I do have his Name and badge Number.

How many of us have called Baltimore County or another County LE and gave the location of house were watching a desription of our VEH and then 20 Mins later your held at gun point on the ground then they say ohh sorry just checking making sure every thing's legal have a good day, but yet your def is now long gone knows your watching them.

They want us to do it by the book and when we do were still harrased.

Now when I call I say im between 100 to 1,000 block and give no description of my VEH or myself and Agent's.

How many times have you called or went to a Local Precinct and asked the LE to assist and they give you run around or Blatantly refuse.

I can remember times I have called PG county and had Bullets flying they tell me it's my Problem and to deal with it, but Yet MD is Thou Shalt not carry or issue state has absolutly no reciprocal agreements with any other state. but yes we can carry shotguns as long as when transporting them there unloaded go figure no handgun concealed away out of site, but a shotgun that can cause more damage then good by makaing the Mothers and family very hostile because you have it, got to love MD.

But yet if the House owner calls says Armed men are at there house or there's armed bondsman or FRE agent's there here in next 5 mins or Less.

Over time alot of this I have come across and it makes me Sick being a Ex LE, it really peeves me off of how much MD just don't care about anything or everything , and yeah there's laws that state there suppose to do this and that. But we know how that works they are the LAW they do anything and everything they want to do

I have never been one to want to Sue but if this persists, Im getting tired of it after joining with several other prof and talking to them I'm not the only one who's had these problems in MD were all Sick of it something does need to be done whether the Governor is wrote by class action suite or the Attorney General is wrote a major statewide petition.

If enough of us get together and network then we may actually be able to make a difference and really be hated in MD but something worth going through if the Outcome helps out every other person in the near future.

J24BAIL

Last edited by J24BAIL on Fri 21 May 2010 10:27, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri 21 May 2010 10:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Jay
Where were you a law enforcement officer and why are you not currently? It seems to me, as former LEO in Maryland, you should have no problem obtaining a concealed carry permit. We all have occasional issues in MD with LE but try to stay off of their radar screen. If you are having that much negative contact, it would seem to me that some behavior or presentation changes are in order.

Scott

Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Sat 22 May 2010 10:49 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Just FYI,

In California it is illegal to "cold call." You must be contacted by the defendant, defendant's family or their attorney before you can attempt to negotiate bail.

Out here it is called illegal solicitation. It creates a circus atmosphere and even fights among bail agents. It also creates the race to the bottom for premium as everyone is trying to under bid the previous bail agent.

Just a quick story. Last week a regular client of mine called wanting to bail out a friend. Bail was $10,000. So ok I'll turn around and drive the 30 miles back to the office.

Less than 3 minutes later, he calls back and tells me that another bail agent will do it for $400 instead of my $1,000.

"Go ahead and use her as I will not get in a bidding war" I told him and proceeded to turn around again and head home.

Two minutes later I get another call from a son wanting to bail out his mother. Bail is $40,000. They have full premium up front, she at our local jail compared to the first call where the defendant is 45 miles from my office.

So, there is plenty of bail out there to be written the correct way without having to discount.

Post Posted: Wed 26 May 2010 08:36 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

http://www.courts.state.md.us/district/forms/criminal/dccr006a.pdf

Here is the request of Court Documents and Information for all of Maryland that I was talking about earlier, that Thomas Miller gave me.

You can ask for it from any Commissioner.

IF MD moves it let me know I will upload it this page is Hidden as you can see Below Clicking on the Forms alot of MD Bail and Lawyer and police forms are hidden.

I know how to get around it and get them

http://www.courts.state.md.us/district/dctcivforms.html
Maryland Court Forms

J24BAIL

Post Posted: Wed 26 May 2010 08:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
Jay
Where were you a law enforcement officer and why are you not currently? It seems to me, as former LEO in Maryland, you should have no problem obtaining a concealed carry permit. We all have occasional issues in MD with LE but try to stay off of their radar screen. If you are having that much negative contact, it would seem to me that some behavior or presentation changes are in order.

Scott

Jay
You were asked a question . . . .

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Wed 26 May 2010 16:10 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Jay
Any one familiar with the Maryland Judiciary Case Search knows to double click on the Gavel for a myriad of information, to include court locations, addresses, forms etc.

[url]http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp/url]

Scott

Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 01:37 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

LuVonda wrote:
Quote:
Jay

Scott

Jay
You were asked a question . . . .

I left that one Blank Because me and Scott we talked on the phone for a few hours HAD Good conversation and was one of the main points we brought up.

I was not LE in MD in NC and they do not recognize any Training or certifications other then their Own Unfortunately.

This state is so Anti Gun they make Anti NRA People Seem like the Pope lol

Because of the way I look despite my age and Knowledge I look like a young 18 to 24 year old and allot of LE especially Baltimore County like to Push people they think are Just starting out and know, no better , alot of the Counties as we all know County cops can be ruthless on US Agents and Bondsman, Baltimore, PG County in Maryland and the Majority could care less about us, catch 22 sometimes, but Baltimore City is cool and good team to work with.

They never forget and one thing, I have learned no matter how respectful you are in PG County and Baltimore County they just seem to hate your guts and hold a grudge like you don't know and treat you like your Lowest Life on this earth and try to Push you out of County saying you have no legal right to be here this is a job for law Enforcement only not wanna be Bail Bondsman and Recovery Agent's, herd it all and I sit and smile and usually laugh at them then when they peeved me off I lay into them and remind them of the laws and what I can do and What I am going to do and How they can't do anything, and that really urkes them when they find you do Know the laws not some Rookie and they hate being told the laws and reminded there a LE and there here to serve and protect not harass and bully around.

A lot of these guys I have ether served over time or recently a few of them tried dodge me so much and after the commander denying he accepted the papers.
I set up a ride along and stayed the whole night then served them ahaha and few others tracked to their homes and gym’s. And the rest me and the lawyer had me go in as the legal aid gave a packet to each officer and then asked them to open and read it then I smiled and left.

And if they really want push me I throw out my Civil liberties Lawyer card who makes a living suing cops and who is very Well known in MD and I tell them ether arrest me or detain me or were Leaving have nothing else to say Talk to my Lawyer and if you don’t have good reason to hold or arrest us me and my lawyer will enjoy suing you and your dept with this county and state.

So that’s why me and PG and Baltimore County have a Bad rep.

First it was not enough Income verifiable I was told needed at least a 1,000 for 3 months straight that could be proved then they changed and upped it to 5,000 And being I can't prove I have 3 consecutive payment's of Min of 5,000 coming in for 3 Months straight that was one of the denials for a Permit in MD, then another was Bail Bonds is not Probable cause, and last one was for not having residence in MD.

But their sure happy to take my $175 a pop for application and then deny me for a gun permit.

I’m a Foreign Incorporated Bondsman from NC, and MD does not recognize any ones permits from any State, but you can carry a Shotgun Legally as long as it’s unloaded when transporting under federal law.

They automatically denied hoping you will not request a hearing, and if approved I’ve herd it can take a year to get your actual license from several people.

J24BAIL

Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 01:46 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Mdbtyhtr wrote:
Jay
Any one familiar with the Maryland Judiciary Case Search knows to double click on the Gavel for a myriad of information, to include court locations, addresses, forms etc.

[url]http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp/url]

Scott

Yes very true Scott and we all use them daily believe it or not a lot of lawyers don’t know about it MD Case Search.
The links I posted first is a hidden file that does not show up on the search or normal page and the form I mentioned earlier I received from Thomas Miller and would Post later and the 2nd is direct link to the forms but the one before I posted is not on there.

I have noticed lately allot of the bail bonds forms and lawyer with in house court and police forms do not show up to the public eye any more , I had Thomas Miller show me how to get to them after many Commissioner’s not knowing what happened to them.

J24BAIL

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion