Employment/Employer Locator • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Employment/Employer Locator
 Post Posted: Thu 18 Feb 2010 06:56 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone has a useful tool for locating employers. I am going through about 40 lawsuits and growing and I am tracking where indemnitors work so I can go through with garnishments. I know most of them work, so I wanted to see if anyone has any good ideas/websites, etc. I currently use the credit bureau's and IRB...

Can anyone recommend anything else?

Thanks,
Rob

Post subject: Re: Employment/Employer Locator
 Post Posted: Thu 18 Feb 2010 18:25 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
IRB usually does the trick for me but i have come to realise that pairing IRB with good old foot work and face to face conversations gets alot more accomplished.we follow Irb as far as we can but as we all know it is not extremely accurate and thats were the foot work comes in.sometime speaking with someone in person jolts their memory a little more.Maybe speak with the last employer listed in IRB.I personally dont know of any actual employment tracking sites but i will definately try to look into it for you and sorry if my answer is fairly vague!! :roll:

Cell:(931)551-5020

Post Posted: Mon 22 Feb 2010 19:00 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Jayc4929 wrote:
IRB usually does the trick for me but i have come to realise that pairing IRB with good old foot work and face to face conversations gets alot more accomplished.we follow Irb as far as we can but as we all know it is not extremely accurate and thats were the foot work comes in.sometime speaking with someone in person jolts their memory a little more.Maybe speak with the last employer listed in IRB.I personally dont know of any actual employment tracking sites but i will definately try to look into it for you and sorry if my answer is fairly vague!! :roll:

I agree with Mr. Crawford. not sure of how far your travels may lead,but I found homming in on a last employer or last know address, that your sure the indeminitors resides and do some good old fashion investigation work.

I have found a website that conducts this type of search,but at this point, not sure of their cridentials.

Post Posted: Tue 23 Feb 2010 09:38 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Thanks guys. Maybe I posed the question improperly. I know that there is no program that will 100% lead me to the right door. I know I have to hit the street. But sometimes when a forfeiture pops and it is 2 years after the bond and signup were done...by the time we settle and all - people have been through 6 jobs already. I think we have all went through old bonds just lingering - so I am not sure if anyone had luck with something new.

I just wanted to see if people have come across any type of website or anything that helped guide them in the right direction.

Thanks for your help!

Post Posted: Tue 23 Feb 2010 14:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
Other than the IRS, I don't know of any one agency or entity that would be able to locate a person through an employer.

Have you tried doing a tax intercept? If you already have a court ordered judgment, file a tax return intercept with the state and feds.

Or you may want to try a workers comp insurance company for your state. They may be able to run the name and come up with the employer, if they are listed that way.

Then again, there are probably privacy issues that will prevent them from "legally" providing you with that info.

Post Posted: Tue 23 Feb 2010 18:29 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

I have checked into tax intercept but I have been told by a few people that only state or federal agencies can do that such as child support, motor vehicle, etc. I do have a ton of judgments. If you know of something about tax intercept that I am missing, please post some details. It would be much appreciated!!!

Post Posted: Mon 08 Mar 2010 18:25 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

roblapnj wrote:
Thanks guys. Maybe I posed the question improperly. I know that there is no program that will 100% lead me to the right door. I know I have to hit the street. But sometimes when a forfeiture pops and it is 2 years after the bond and signup were done...by the time we settle and all - people have been through 6 jobs already. I think we have all went through old bonds just lingering - so I am not sure if anyone had luck with something new.

I just wanted to see if people have come across any type of website or anything that helped guide them in the right direction.

Thanks for your help!

I have been doing a little research, and I guess the question to ask is. "how much are you willing to pay for this infomation"? There is a pretty hefty price range of $100.00- $300.00. the information that is returned is suppose to be current. Hope this helps.

I meant to tell everyone thank you for all your help in my endeavors....they are truely starting to manifest. I framed my first dollar earned from my business. :mrgreen:

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion