Advice on Recovery Position in Virginia • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Advice on Recovery Position in Virginia
 Post Posted: Wed 03 Mar 2010 18:25 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
I am interested in becoming a fugitive recovery agent in the State of Virginia, Maryland, and NC but I was wondering what is the best way to accomplish this. I have tons of questions, and to be honest as to why this field, my father was in LE my entire life, but I smoke and at almost 40, odds of me being able to find a career in LE in Fairfax are slim. I have spent the last 17 years in the corporate field and was never really happy, so I took a package and considering a career change. I have been reading your board and am considering this field, but like I said - tons of questions and not sure exactly how to go about this. I started by emailing a few bail bonds companies, but no responses. I was hoping someone would be kind enough to go over this field with me and help point me in the right direction.

Thanking you in advance for your help and MODS if this is posted in the wrong location, I do apologize. :oops:

VA DCJS #99-99238446

Post subject: Re: Advice on Recovery Position in Virginia
 Post Posted: Wed 03 Mar 2010 19:22 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
Check out the FAQ and Introduction forum, it's better for you to formerly introduce yourself there, and then read through the FAQ section. I was in your shoes a year ago and understand. You will find the majority of the answers to your questions there, and, there are the moderators and other members who read through and will be more than happy to help. Welcome aboard though and if you need anything I'd be happy to help.

-Ben

There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything. - From the Hagakure

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion