DOGGIE IS BACK (Duane Chapman - Dog the Bounty Hunter) • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: viscous dog
 Post Posted: Sun 06 Feb 2005 15:18 
in memoriam

HERE WE GO AGAIN-AN OTHER AHOLE USING DOG IN HIS HERS OR ITS NAME-DOGS ARE REGAL - NOBLE - PROUD ANIMALS WHO UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR NAME HAVE A FIERCE SENSE OF LOYALTY AND DEVOTION TO THEIR MASTERS.I RAISE AND OWN ROTTWIELERS MY MALE IS 147 LBS AND WILL PROTECT ME AND ANYBODY I TELL HIM TO WITH HIS LIFE-A TRAIT MISSING IN MOST PEOPLE-IT SEEMS FUNNY TO ME HOW A SUPPOSED LOWER LIFE FORM WILL GIVE THEIR LIFE FOR THEIR MASTERS BUT PEOPLE WILL WATCH WHILE OTHERS ARE BEATEN AND INJURED(IE DOG WHILE HIS SON WAS REPEATLY STRUCK BY MULTIPLE ATTACKERS WHILE HE COWARDLY HID BEHIND A CAR FENDER)
YES I AGREE MY SPELLING SUCKS AND I HATE TYPING ON THIS INFERNAL MACHINE MY 16 YEARS AS A STREET COP-DETECTIVE IN NYC AND 12 MORE YEARS AS A REPOSSESSOR AND BEA WITH OVER 2000 VERIFIABLE ARRRESTS( EVERY THING FROM 1ST DEGREE MURDER TO DWI) AND OVER 3000 REPOS(EVERYTHING FROM VEHICLES TO PIZZA OVENS TO 1.7 MILLION DOLLAR YACHTS) AND SURVIVED MULTIPLE GUNFIGHTS WHILE TAKING HUMAN LIFE 6 TIMES MY EXPERIANCE SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT WHO I AM.I FIRMLY BELIEVE IN THE SPECIAL FORCES CODE-LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND-I AM NOT GLAMMER AND GLITZ-LAW MYSELF AND OUR CREW OUR BAIL ENFORCEMENT AGENTS WE WORK INSIDE AND WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT-NOT OUTSIDE LIKE SOME GLAMMER HOUNDS-I GIVE DU-DU MY CONGRATS ON HIS SUCCESS AS A PHONY ILLEGAL BOUNTY HUNTER AND ON HIS GROWING BANK ACCOUNT(I JUST HEARD HE HAS A MOVIE DEAL)BUT AS A STANDUP MAN HE LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 07 Feb 2005 00:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Sorry Guys, I cannot let this guy get away with this type of post. I have to delete his nasty post and any others he chooses to be nasty about.

Post subject: Support
 Post Posted: Mon 07 Feb 2005 10:09 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: More than 10 years
Robert,

You action is obviously designed to maintain the professional integrity of this board, and you have my full support.

Rex

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 07 Feb 2005 16:07 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
Experience: More than 10 years
I agree with Rex's post lets try and keep it professional. Every forum you go to THE DOG is a big topic some like him some don't it get pretty heated sometimes. Again Thanks Robert

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion