State vs years in state • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 21:18 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Training is always an issue, but at least he is learning from his mistakes and seeking information here.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 21:22 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Mark,

Ask around and the people on this board will tell you I did sugar coat it for you. Sorry I am from Missouri I use our Motto in my company name I was born in and raised in the Show-Me State. We are not known for our cooth around here. No Mark I am a straight shooter, I feel important things get missed when you beat around the bush. For the way I converse some people call me something that rhymes with the time of holiday mascot we have coming up. Others will tell you that if anything you know exactly where you stand with me. No getting off on the wrong foot. I am former Army we always step off with our right LOL.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 22:03 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 567
Experience: More than 10 years
Mark,

Be sure you are licensed by the Arizona Department of Insureance as Bail Recovery Agent. Right now they are looking very close at persons that are hiriing themselves out as such.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 23:34 

PLEASE EXCUSE THIS DIVERSION FORM THE MAIN TOPIC____
As far as immigration and naturalizaion goes, I can tell you from first hand experience, there is nothing easy and automatic about this naturalization process except that if you screw up and don't follow the specific steps and mandated rules, you will have a friendly one way airline ticket delivered to your doorstep. Please PLEASE be careful and only act based on your first hand KNOWLEDGE of the laws (which are constantly changing too) and not on assumptions or heresay. Even though I went through this process in it's entirety 10 years ago, the laws are NOT the same now, so it only benefits you to do a little research. Also, I would recommend highly hiring an experienced attourney to do this for you...in retrospect, I wish that I would have...I had to do some of the steps more than twice because I did something wrong...a good lawyer will know all the new laws and paperwork and how to handle it expeditiously. The lines at a INS office are always ridiculously long. Once, I stood in line when it was 11 degress outside at 4 a.m. and actually got to the agent at 10 a.m.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion