What to put in your working car... • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: What to put in your working car...
 Post Posted: Mon 24 May 2010 07:01 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Spent four days, in the woods, wearing Digital Camo. Created "home made" MRE's with Wal-Marts help. Skittles, Reeses Pieces, M&Ms, Trail Mix, sport drink mix.....Its amazing what you can stuff into an already overstuffed pack. Even more amazing is how much REAL food you can get for these items. I ate like a king, slept like a baby, and even got a brand new Kevlar while we were out just because of the "junk" I brought (I planned ahead). Wal Mart rocks, man, Wal Mart rocks.

Oh, and I did qualify expert on the rifle and pistol. Now, tuth told, it did take me an hour and two different M16s to zero (The first one had a bent front sight or something because I couldn't get a shot on the board so I did not know where to adjust)....but once zero'ed, 38 out of 40. I hit 30 of 30 with the handgun (which I expected due to all the practice I get; I was worried about the rifle cause I never shoot longer weapons). Anyway, thats one more requal out of the way. Once I get back in for Taser and cuffing I will be good for another year (and those are self imposed regulations). Next month, Mountian Climbing, Repelling (Tactical), plus mapping and navigation (We get dropped in the middle of nowhere, in two man teeams, and have to find our way to a certain point). I am looking forward to it....no, really..... I like these training exercises. So anyway, I am getting back up to speed on training that can be used when I hit the streets again. Looking forward to that (RE)first apprehension LOL next first....or restart....whatever we call it.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion