DOGGIE IS BACK (Duane Chapman - Dog the Bounty Hunter) • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Nov 2004 11:22 
in memoriam

HoundDog... I know all about that. The two are partners and neither one is a Registered/Licensed Bail Enforcement Agent in NH. Such is the reason their ad is absolutely non-valid. It's not all that concerning anyway because no bail agency here is going to contract with either one of them. They have all been advised.

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Nov 2004 13:44 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
Experience: More than 10 years
I have no interest in "mud slinging" as it does promote our goal of networking, but since this matter has been brought to my attention I feel the need to respond. One of my Office Staff / Assistants who does our internet marketing, Web Page Updates as well as keeps our listings current, recently brought this Forum as well as the "Attacks" on Ken to my attention. This forum does appear to be a useful tool in networking, but it seems there are those that would use it to criticize others in a public way. As far as the attacks on Ken are concerned I find them unfounded, Ken is a well educated, professional with Law Enforcement experience, the Amherst Bail Academy web site highly recommends it's graduates as well trained professionals, so if Ken is so inept why would you allow him to graduate, issue him a Diploma and then publicly critize him and claim he is not suited to be in this profession. We do not advertize that we are licensed in NH, I would'nt waste the time or money when there is such a small caseload and you seem to have that market covered. The only reason we are listed in the NH directory is that if we have a case in another area and we learn that the Fugitive may be in NH it's good to have a contact person there to help confirm through skip tracing that the Fugitive is there, at which point we would contact a NH licensed BEA or PI to make the recovery. Our Associates do not make recoveries without having the proper license, visit our web site at www.becpa.org and you will see that we encourage everyone to stay within the Law. There is nothing wrong with helping quality people get a start in this profession, in fact allowing them to skip trace and do other things that don't require a license helps them learn as well as keep the costs down for the client. Are you licensed in the Dominican Republic ? or do you go there to skip trace and let the proper authorities make the arrest. As far as the attacks on you, Ken advised that he had no involvement, and no one in my office has said they were involved, if you really believe that the comments came from Ken or my Office give me the IP in question and I will look into it. Feel free to call me anytime.

Chuck Jordan
BECPA

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Nov 2004 13:46 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I made a typo, Mud Slinging "does NOT promote our goal of Networking.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Nov 2004 15:52 
in memoriam

All I can say in response... keep your computer locked away because the postings (attacks) came from your IP address. As for your remark about critizing others... whomever sat at your computer started this fiasco with comments attacking me (and others). What part of that do you not understand?

Attacks on Ken? Please! He 'graduated' because he completed the requirements. Graduating has nothing to do with his attitude and demeanor following the course. Now... what part of that do you not understand? As for "publicly critizing" him... you, sir, promoted the situation when you "publicly" reflected his distain. You might also be advised knowing that some of my team (consisting of nine members) know him personally... some attended class with him at the college (including a court bailiff friend of mine). I have been informed of negative comments he has made because he cannot get a case in NH and he has not gone out on a case as all others have. So, sir, you have NOT the entire picture.

Small caseload? Scheech! I wish there was! We've dealt with close to ninety skips this year at the rate of close to two per week.

Concerning no one in your office or Mr. Beard making the attacks... B---S---! It came from your computer after hearing Mr. Beard complain. Period!

Mud slinging, indeed! Trust in this, Mr. Jordan... if attacks continue from your IP address you will receive the same in return. I don't give a sweet d--- whether you like it or not nor do I care what type of threats you may make in the aftermath. I do not believe what you are saying and for that matter, I've never even heard of you and I've been in this business going on 21 years.

So take your best shot, son. When negative postings originate from your computer then your denials fall on deaf ears.

I hope I have made myself perfectly clear to you and to Mr. Beard.

The Dominican Republic... well, now you are touching home. FYI I was married to the former Consul General, Amelia Perez Estrella, to the DR. She was out of the Boston office. Not only can I "legally" bring fugitives back with the direct assist and complete involvement of the Policia Secreto but they do all the work for me. I am even assigned a police assistant when I go there. I have been to the DR 16 times in 21 years; each time my passport was stamped (though you don't need one for the DR). My ex introduced me to all the government officials long ago and some of her family members are still involved in government. When the dictator Trijjilo (sp?) was killed, my ex's father was provisional Presidente for a small while until elections were held. He also wrote the books on banking in the DR. My DR contacts are 'platinum' so to answer your question... yes. "I" personally can "legally" hunt in the DR "without a license", I continue to hunt in the DR without a license and always will hunt in the DR without a license. To begin with, there is no licensing procedure or requirement in the DR for bail enforcement and it's all in "who you know" there to get the job done without liability. Those extreme few of us who conduct international apprehensions know how it works and how it doesn't work. Imagine that!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Nov 2004 18:30 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Robert was kind enough to provide me with the IP and It seems I have a problem with a person here that took it upon themselves to take information from a private conversation and make it public along with their own opinions. This person (who is no longer associated with us )was to cowardly to use their real name when making the comment and then lied about it until confronted with the IP verification as well as the time and date, so here's their email: ajuyter@yahoo.com. Ken did express that he was upset about the difficulty obtaining insurance but never called you any of the names or made any of the remarks in that comment. Ultimately I am responsible for this Fiasco because it happened on my watch, so for that I apologize, however we will have to agree to disagree about Ken. Sorry we had to meet under these circumstances.

Chuck Jordan
BECPA

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Nov 2004 18:32 
in memoriam

Apology accepted and extended.

Post subject: Professionalism
 Post Posted: Sat 13 Nov 2004 08:40 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Chuck,

You are to be commended for not just taking action to investigate the matter but for also clearing up the record on a public forum in the best interests of the Trade.

Rex

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 13 Nov 2004 14:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Chuck you are welcome, I am glad that I could help in resolving this. From what my partner Micheal had told me I figured you would resolve this if you had the proper intel.

Post subject: Admin
 Post Posted: Sun 06 Feb 2005 07:38 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Admin,

PM Sent.

Rex

Post subject: Viscous Dog
 Post Posted: Sun 06 Feb 2005 10:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Viscous Dog

I don't think anyone here appreciates your attack on the pro BEA's who come here to Network and Share information, if you spent more time reading through this forum instead of worrying about how other people spell you could learn something.

By the way I read your profile and you crticizing others on their spelling is a joke "extroadinaire" is misspelled.

Admin - If possible please send me this guys IP so I can ban him from our forum before he gets there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion