State vs years in state • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 02 Oct 2006 11:47 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I stand corrected. I knew someone mentioned 17 years old that had just signed up and they both signed up pretty close to each other. Thanks for the correction.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 02 Oct 2006 15:13 

Its 11 years since i was 17..however i was better looking back then..

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 02 Oct 2006 17:59 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
weren't we all ?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 07:33 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

I looked like crap when I was 17... too much alcohol and no exercise.

Winner do what losers refuse to do...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 15:54 

haha and some of us are at that stage right now.. :wink: :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 18:29 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1343
Arizona is a good place to be a BEA. "It's wide open." And the requirements are not tough at all. I would recomend getting some training and a good mentor. Spanish speaking is a big pluss here. Esp. where I am near the boarder.

Mark C. Cavendish is a Certified Fugitive Recovery Agent, P.O.S.T. Certified by the State of Colorado and registered with the Arizona Department of Insurance. Member of the National Surety Investigators Network #MC806, The U.S. Professional Bail Bond Investigators Association, and a Life Member of The U.S. Coalition of Bail recovery Agents "Cobra" Control # 1058. Serveing Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.
phone 520.850.7490 24/7/365

"Sub Rosa"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 19:43 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Just a question, but who do you work for Mark??

Anniston, AL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 20:23 
in memoriam

There posted on my profile. Also I sent you a p.m.

Mark C. Cavendish is a Certified Fugitive Recovery Agent, P.O.S.T. Certified by the State of Colorado and registered with the Arizona Department of Insurance. Member of the National Surety Investigators Network #MC806, The U.S. Professional Bail Bond Investigators Association, and a Life Member of The U.S. Coalition of Bail recovery Agents "Cobra" Control # 1058. Serveing Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.

"Sub Rosa"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 21:05 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

No offense mark but after your other post about the mistakes you have made it is very obvious to me you have either had very bad or no training in this profession because the mistakes you mention are those that are made by people who wake up one morning and decide " Hey I think I will become a bounty hunter today. You are a liability to anyone who would go out on a case with you as your mistakes are those that if they are not they very well should be covered in every BEA class offered. Heck the stuff you mentioned I grew up knowing when I was just 10 years old and being a jailhouse brat having both my Mother being the Head Deputy of the dispatchers, and my father being the supervising deputy for the road deputies in a county here in Missouri. This is stuff I picked up by being around the office afterschool and on weekends when my parents worked. And believe me there is quite a learning curve when your punishment for acting up is being placed in the empty drunk tank. LOL. What can I say I had a very interesting youth growing up.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 04 Oct 2006 21:16 
in memoriam

"Hey heather, don't you go sugar coating it for me now darling." The fact is though you called it pretty close. I did wake up one day and decide I wanted to do this.It is a second career for me. But something i have wated to do a long time. And I plan to keep on doing it and getting better at it. Has for you tone towards me lets just say you should back it down just a touch being we don't know each other yet, and we don't want to get off on the wrong foot. I just take it that you want me to get off to a good start and it's jsut your way of being helpful. I want to learn this business and do well and not bring discrace to it. And maybe make a few bucks too.

"Sub Rosa"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion