DOGGIE IS BACK (Duane Chapman - Dog the Bounty Hunter) • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 08 Nov 2004 12:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
Experience: More than 10 years
Robert,
You have the highest premium i've ever heard of. I take it you are only a Bail Enforcement Agency. It would be certain that a PI license or a license holder would help you out. I am a Licensed PI Agency with Bail Recovery in with it at only3% BEA work. I have a 3 miilion dollar policy and its only $14.600 a year with 5 employees all licensed to carry. I guess its that you only provide BE. work.

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 08 Nov 2004 14:56 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

David, you are almost entirely correct. I only do Bail Enforcement work, I do however have a P.I. license and a Bail Bonding License, but for auditing purposes, I could not prove that I provide other services besides Bail Enforcement, which is correct in why the premiums are so high. All it would take is one audit if I fudged the numbers to become un-insured. But all in all with over 85 people under contract nation wide, that are also covered while doing our work, I guess I will have to live with the high premiums. Unless you know of a cheaper carrier I will have to choke on the premiums we currently pay. Thanks

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 08 Nov 2004 15:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
Robert,
By no means was i saying to fudge, I now know one reason your insurance is high 85 people under contract all BEA's (CHA CHING)
There is no way that your business is anything else but BE work i would be willing to say that if i called my Agent and said i had 85 BEA's under contract he would close his doors, roll the welcome mat up and disconnect his phone. This is a perfect example of the high payout an agency ownner has OVERHEAD is a killer.

Regards and best of luck, BE SAFE

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 08 Nov 2004 15:46 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

David, I know you did not suggest or imply fudging, I did not see it that way from your post. I bet that most Insurance Agencies would probably freak out and close their doors. I guess I will be stuck with the premiums I have, it would be nice to get a reduction though.

Stay safe and keep the sunny side up.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 11 Nov 2004 22:49 

To LAW
This is Ken, I do not know what you are talking about. I have never been on this web page before today. YOUR info on the IP is not true, which i will prove. And take downs, you seem to forget the take down in we did in class. ( if you want to call it that) (Concord N.H.)You also stated something about me having my gun .....hhhmmm so did several people if you remember. I find my self to be very passive... the only reason i'm even responding to what you wrote is becouse I have two degrees in Crimanal Justice..G.p.a. at grauation was 3.56... I have worked very hard , and I'm not going to let anyone destory my reputation.
I have to thank the person I work for(doing Skips) becouse if he/she did not bring this to my attention I would not have known the things that were being said. The last but not least, I can't belive you are saying things like this, I thought that you were a nice person with alot experence and
professional HHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmm????? I WAS NEVER ON THIS WEB PAGE BEFORE...YOUR IP INFO IS WRONG... EASY TO PROVE.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 11 Nov 2004 22:58 

:oops: :oops: Graduation

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Nov 2004 05:59 
in memoriam

You and your partner/associate first posted here when you listed in the Agent Directory with the same IP address you used for 'professionalrecoveries'. You now post with a different IP because you're using your own computer instead of having your partner do it. It's that simple so please cease trying to insult my intelligence. I forgot more than you (both of you) will ever know.

Contrary to your claim, you advertise in this forum's Agent Directory for a service you cannot legally perform in NH. You have never had a 'skip' case in this state and you are completely inexperienced. You are not a NH PI nor are you registered in this state to conduct bail enforcement activities. Period. Instead of you and your associate endeavoring to camoflague the real issue herein, why don't you two use your energies towards becoming legal in this state. It matters not to me if you are a fair and legal competitior because all NH bail agencies are under contract. In fact, I am a listed employee in two out of the three. You placed all your eggs with hopes of contracting for skips with Capital Bonding but, as you now realize, Vince Smith (a/k/a Capital Bonding) has been kicked out of the state by the Department of Insurance. Instead of communicating to assist with cases for us (like so many others continue to do) you attacked from the bushes and retreated after the attacks in a futile endeavor to mask yourselves in the darkness. Now you are left looking like Maytag repair men... you have all the equipment but nothing to fix... so you vent your rage by attacking others instead of pointing the finger of blame where it rightly belongs... at your own self.

Enough! I've about had my fill of idiots, fools and morons who endeavor to continually engage me in their comedy-of-errors and their malignant ignorance. I have far better things to do; such as preparing for yet another case in the Dominican Republic where HGUNNER and I will go to catch a bad guy that pays "extreme" high dollars.

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Last edited by L.A.W. on Fri 12 Nov 2004 11:37, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: MR MCGARVEY
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Nov 2004 09:17 
in memoriam

ANSWER TO YOUR COMMENTS

YES LAW AND I DO TEACH A BEA CLASS
I TELL ALL STUDENTS ABOUT THE INSURANCE PROBLEM AND YES I SECURED INSURANCE BECAUSE MY COMPANY THOUGHT I WAS A GOOD RISK AND DO PAY DEARLY FOR IT

NEXT YES I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO TURN IN AN ILLEGAL BEA WORKING IN NH-I WILL NOT WORK IN ARIZONA BECAUSE I AM NOT LICENSED THERE

ANY BEA WORKING UNLICENSED IN A LICENSED STATE SHOULD BE ARRESTEWD AND PROSACUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW PERIOD NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT -IF WE BREAK THE LAW WE ARE NO BETTER THAN THOSE WE ARREST

Post subject: Forums & Working Out-Of-State
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Nov 2004 10:36 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Hgunner is right on target about working out-of-state. It is because of ongoing enactment of legislation that I have established contacts in states where I am not licensed to perform BE work.

L.A.W.,

Yes, there are dilatantes lurking and even jabbing here and there, but, for the most part, you are not alone in keeping the record straight.

I'll shoot you an E-mail.

Rex

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Nov 2004 11:12 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

L.A.W. I am sending you a PM. The IP address you are refering to was used on this forum by another user from Pennsylvania which lists his real name and association.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion