And Bail Bonding is easy??????? • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: And Bail Bonding is easy???????
 Post Posted: Sat 04 Feb 2012 10:09 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Quote:
This will be an expensive pick up if he's in Manteo.
Take a little sun screen with ya Bill... and enjoy the February beach weather... I think the fishin' is pretty good this time of year.... the middle pier in Nags Head usually produces fairly good catches... also the beach near Oregon Inlet... :roll:

http://www.outer-banks.com/vcenter/oregoninlet.asp Fishing report for that area... check it out.... Yellow Fin Tuna are abundant.

... or so I've been told.... be safe.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sat 04 Feb 2012 12:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
As of approx an hour or so ago, my hot head was placed in the Madison County jail. He didn't go to manteo, he decided to hang out with his buddies in Asheville.

Used to live in that area Bill, I'm sure you're familiar with "Cherry Point"

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Sat 04 Feb 2012 14:56 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Bill, did you get him or the police get him.

Post Posted: Sat 04 Feb 2012 18:27 
in memoriam

Way to go Bill... glad that ones over....

Quote:
I'm sure you're familiar with "Cherry Point"

USMC Air station (MCAS)......... yes sir............. haven't been there in a very long time....

speaking of Marines and aircraft... check out these little short videos I took the other day over at the training base that is located about 18 miles from me... you know how I have posted stuff about these guys flying over my house in all sorts of neat aircraft... well, these are 'Ospreys'... V-22 Marine Corps deployment vertical lift vehicles.. tilt wings with rotors that allow it to go up like a helicopter and then level flight like a plane, really neat. I think the Ospreys replaced the Sea Knight and they were first deployed in North Carolina at New River MCAS... actually I think Cherry Point is more or less in Havelock, North Carolina and New River MCAS is outside of Jacksonville, North Carolina... both close to Camp Lejeune...

... anyway, I was out riding around the other day and 3 of these flew over me and I followed them over to the air field... they were doing some maneuvers and I pulled up to the flight line and watched for a while... I guess the security guys didn't say anything to me cause I had a USMC license plate and they probably figured I was just some old fart just getting my jolly's watching the new guys... which was exactly right... this stuff gives me goose bumps... anyway. look at them if you like, sorry for the jerkin' camera... I took them with my phone.

I'll take my regular camera with me next time and get some better stuff...

http://s364.photobucket.com/albums/oo88 ... c%20stuff/

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sat 04 Feb 2012 18:36 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
waaaaay Kewl !
I have not seen any of those here yet. C130 Training is done here @ Jacksonville AFB and I live in the Training area for those as well as some of the fighter planes. Pretty neat watching them fly over ;) they fly very loooooooooow

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Sun 05 Feb 2012 08:07 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Bill,
They parked one of them in the Potomac River when they were considered experimental and they were supposed to land at Quantico for a bleacher full of Congressmen, didn't make it. I skippering Fire Boat 8 on that call and we had a Navy Commander from Norfolk tell us that he was taking command of the scene...see you when you get here Commander, but until you do, this is mine! Our vessel is a dive/rescue boast, and the divers we have are DOD/EOD certified due to projects they work on at Indian Head. The Commander didn't know because he didn't ask, and his concern was the ejection seats causing harm to an uninformed diver. Incidentally, the propulsion system for such ejection seats is one of the projects previously mentioned...

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Sun 05 Feb 2012 08:34 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
Way to cool Bill. I love that stuff. Ken, He was at a buddy's place just past Ingles on Lester Hwy. It was hard to miss the 95 blue crown vic with the rear window shattered. I found him and took him back to the county he was bonded out of. Madison County.

One of his buddy's who's name is Sid came to the jail to try and help his friend and he got locked up. Was a warrant for him out of Buncombe. I had nothing to do with that one. You know how Madison is. If you come into the Sheriff's office and they don't know you, they will run your name for warrants without you ever knowing it.

Bill, will you please stop giving canned answers to the us. It gets old fast. Anybody that has an interview for Sheriff can see right through your canned answers. Hell, I'm going to interview for sheriff...wait dang In NC you have to be elected to that position.

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Sun 05 Feb 2012 09:32 
in memoriam

Quote:
C130 Training is done here

130's fly over my house at nite and they are extremely low... also fighters all the time and helicopters... I have to laugh cause I was told by one of the pilots that I talked to at the air field that sometimes the chopper pilots will fly low over a swimming pool to look at the "scenery"... and I have pictures of low flying choppers.. so close you can see the faces of the crew.... I think my house is in one of the patterns... cool but often a bit shaky when they buzz me...

Post Posted: Sun 05 Feb 2012 23:28 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Yup they fly very low here slipping thru the 'mountains' , had a "Fighter" plane go down over Brewer Mountain Everette Ridge area late 2004 early 2005. Local Rescue just knew a plane went down and had folks on scene looking for the plane and pilot, Guys on 4 wheelers running around, Sheriff Deputies on scene and here comes some folks from the Air Force Base. The Pilot was found and the plane was secured ;) (by the folks from the Base), we need no help from you Mr Local Sheriffs . . . .

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion