ex skipped to mexico • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: ex skipped to mexico
 Post Posted: Wed 27 Apr 2011 09:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Joe, That very question has been asked three times before you asked and has not been answered. I really think that we may be feeding someone.
If there is an "agent" involved . . . she would have already know the answers to the questions she has been asking.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Wed 27 Apr 2011 09:31 

he is a u.s. citizen!...

Post Posted: Wed 27 Apr 2011 09:44 

your not feeding anyone... im confused , angry , and frustrated!... im on instant message right now with him and he is asking me to find out the best way to do this!... i resent the fact that you might think im here for some malicious reason , i came to your site for help , and it seems i keep getting more problems to a situation that i trually have no control over... ive convinced my ex to do the right thing for me and our children!... he just wants to come in with as much less drama than needed !... ive earned his trust at this point , and im just trying to get the answears he needed to convince him to come home!... i see your fear that some mite be on some bs , but iam not... my name is sena bowman , my ex is eric jennings! ... would i say that if i was on some bs!... the bondman is calling ... i will fill u in in a sec!.. and i would please appreciate that you stop assuming im a bad person!

Post Posted: Wed 27 Apr 2011 09:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Well Miss Sena. Did not assume you are a "bad" person. Simply stated that the question had been asked more than once and you simply chose to answer. You simply kept asking more . . . could we be feeding someone ? Yep.

If Kathy were available you would have already been informed that the . . . .

The BEST thing for you to be doing would be to deal directly with the bondsman that wrote the bond.
He or she will know exactly what needs to be done. He or she will be more familiar with the State Laws of Co than people from other parts of the Nation.

He or she needs to be assisting you and you he or she.

More importantly your husband should be doing what is right and simply go to the border and turn himself in sign a waiver of extradition and get the hell back to Co and answer the charges. His butt will be home in less than 30 days. If the Sate refuses to extradite then the bondsperson will know what steps need to be taken.

There. You have it in a nutshell and no more twenty questions.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Wed 27 Apr 2011 09:59 

Ok he got your email, he's going to respond later... says he doesn't quite know how he wants to respond yet. Got back from court & it's a no go on getting the bond dropped or an extension... says he was talking out his ass about going to mex to get you unless he has an absolute confirmation of where you're at... So I basically yelled at him that I was sick He said THAT PICKING ME UP, that would probably work, he says he's not happy with you coming in so fucking close to him having to pay & wants you to Come in earlier... I said that's not gonna happen so deal with what you got & he says he has to continue to harrass me til you're picked up cuz if he believed everything every con told him about turning themselves in he'd been outta business along time ago... IM FROM ME TO ERIC ABOUT THE BONDSMEN!...

Post Posted: Wed 27 Apr 2011 10:06 

LuVonda wrote:
Well Miss Sena. Did not assume you are a "bad" person. Simply stated that the question had been asked more than once and you simply chose to answer. You simply kept asking more . . . could we be feeding someone ? Yep.

If Kathy were available you would have already been informed that the . . . .

The BEST thing for you to be doing would be to deal directly with the bondsman that wrote the bond.
He or she will know exactly what needs to be done. He or she will be more familiar with the State Laws of Co than people from other parts of the Nation.

He or she needs to be assisting you and you he or she.

More importantly your husband should be doing what is right and simply go to the border and turn himself in sign a waiver of extradition and get the hell back to Co and answer the charges. His butt will be home in less than 30 days. If the Sate refuses to extradite then the bondsperson will know what steps need to be taken.

There. You have it in a nutshell and no more twenty questions.

OK... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!... iam speaking directly to the bondsmen as you requested to do... they (eric/him) are working out the details!... im at witts end!... i cant wait for this to be over!... i apologize for being snippy , im just a wrecdk over all this!...thank you again!

Post Posted: Wed 27 Apr 2011 10:14 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Ok,

Not to dump on the bondsman but, if your ex does come back within 24 months , he can get part of the bail forfeiture back. I don't know what percentage that would be.

So, like others have said, the ex needs to make his way to the border. Preferably El Paso. Surrender to Customs.

If CO does not go pick him up, Customs should release him. ( Not hundred percent sure about that part.)

But if he is released he is then free to travel back to Co and surrender himself TO THE BONDSMAN. That way, the bondsman will take him to jail and get credit for returning him.

He should then be able to get most if not all of his bail money back. You would only have to pay for what the bondsman is out of pocket.

Post Posted: Wed 27 Apr 2011 10:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
If the warrant is not in the NCIC, the border crossing may not be an issue at all.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Wed 27 Apr 2011 13:16 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
This whole thread is bullsh*t. If he turns himself in to the wife, a bounty hunter or the bondsman, he will ultimately wind up in the custody of the US legal system and, more to the point, US law enforcement. Which is exactly what Will happen if, as a US citizen, he is popped on a border crossing! Second...this is the worst case scenario! As a southern California resident, and former Navy man down in San Diego, I have crossed that border, with no more than a wave, many many times! I don't see the problem and I call BULLSH*T.

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Wed 27 Apr 2011 14:29 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Tom,

Such language!

Love you brother,

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion