State vs years in state • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 28 Sep 2006 07:11 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Moi ? Hot ? hahahaha

You know the movie character Shreck ?..well I am his twin brother...except I am only 3' tall, but I am fat, bald, n ugly...last time I weighed I broke the scales..the Dr added that in his bill :lol:

I really love the holidays..except for Thanksgiving..you have any idea what it's like to have a bunch of women always trying to lift you up and place you in thier shopping carts because they mistake you for a T-day Turkey ?.... :idea:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 28 Sep 2006 07:41 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

I grew up near the central valley in California (Rex's area). During the summer is was always hot, nasty, crispy, dry, dusty, uncomfortable, unbearable, and unlikeable. 18 years ago I moved to the green, fresh and lovely Pac Northwest. Except for Oregon, the NW is excellent. I like rain, I like fishing and I like being able to shoot (handgun and shotgun) in my backyard. BTW #4 shot from a 12 gauge will not penetrate a computer tower case from 25' on the first shot. Use BB shot or bigger. :D

To date we have had a bobcat in the back 2 acres, coyotes running up and down the back deck, two cougar alerts, a cow elk in my driveway, three or four deer a year up the driveway, two bats in the house, and one FRA coming to my front door looking for someone (I guess my house had a lot of partties before we bought it). This is the life!

Winner do what losers refuse to do...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 28 Sep 2006 08:02 

Shreck was cute movie.. but come on chief, it cant be that bad..Iam sure if i asked you better half she says something else..

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 28 Sep 2006 08:53 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Ruffin doesn't have a better half yet cause all the good redheads are taken :cry: .

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 28 Sep 2006 09:00 

Ohyeah we are......no wait, my sister is still on the market :lol:
But on a more serious note..just in general, is there more money in security or in bail work?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 28 Sep 2006 15:54 
in memoriam

There is more money in owning your own bail bonds business, However, writing bail for a surety company isn't bad either DEPENDING on which state you are in.

Since you are set on California, I would suggest applying with Aladdin bail Bonds. They are the largest bail bonds company in California and they write app 44% of all bail bonds throughout the state.

California typically has the highest commissions for BEA's.

Lastly, security work is a wide spectrum of services..too many to list here, but basically everything from guarding construction sites to body guarding.

One idea you may consider is finding a small "mom and pop" bail business that is up for sale, buy it, and then run it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 29 Sep 2006 02:18 

That sounds too expensive out for me.. but is there any good bodyguard training in the california, texas area?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 29 Sep 2006 08:06 
in memoriam

Since I am out of that circle currently, I don't know which schools are out there that people recommend. the only one I can refer you to would be Blackwaterusa.com. located in South Carolina I think.

As far as a business being too expensive for you to buy, I disagree. Foreigners get government loans faster than Americans do. You would qualify for all kinds of programs of financial aid long before I would.

1) You are a foreigner

2) You are female.

3) Female owned small businesses is the highest growth area in the business world. If you read any of the financial trade publications you will discover this. Wall Street, Forbes, etc.

So for you, buying a small bail bonds business is more doable than you think.

Alot of people from India, Pakistan are rapidly buying up motels, hotels, convenience stores, etc. all across America right now. Frankly, if you walk into one of these places and find it sitll being American owned and staffed it is rare. So my point here is that if they can do it, you can too.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 29 Sep 2006 08:45 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

"That sounds too expensive out for me.. "

Then find something cheap to do. Not including vehicle costs, you should budget at least $10,000 to get started from the ground up.

Good equipment, training, licensing aren't cheap.... private mailboxes, cell phones, fax machines, life insurance, legal advice, and such all add up.

Winner do what losers refuse to do...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 29 Sep 2006 09:09 

On what side, in who's bed did you wake up in today!?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion