[ THREATENING THE PARENTS OF A SKIP • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 14 Jul 2006 09:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I reside where we are the back side of the countries jokes but, send him here and we will fix the problem.

Last edited by HoundDog on Sat 15 Jul 2006 15:03, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 14 Jul 2006 10:14 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 757
Experience: More than 10 years
HoundDog,

I am a good friend of Greatlakes bail (Andy). We'll send him your way, next day air. What's your address? Lol :!:

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 15 Jul 2006 16:29 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Listen Here JD,

Andy is a good friend of mine. Andy called me to talk about what happen to him and I gave him my 2 cents about it. Andy invited me in. As for that, What Andy has said to me about the problems you all have cause him and his company's name. I think you should tell us the people who you contracted the work to, Which he contracted the case to you only. You did not have the right to contract the work to someone eles without Andy's okay in the first place. Why don't you tell us their name, company's name, phone#, or even there location, if any of it. This other company who you contracted the work to, has cause you problems and your company's name problems. With all this crap now, Do you really think anybody eles from this forum will give you any work they have in your area now? Because of the bad business of how you handled this case. If I was you next time, I would check the company or individuals out before I would let them handle any of my cases. This business is already hard to get your foot into the door anyhow. Unless you and your company are well known. Some of us have been in the business for awhile already and let me tell you this, It was HELL the first year an half to get work, to earn trust from bail company's and to get your company's name well known. Word of the mouth is the best to get work from. Company without that is a NO COMPANY!! I know I wouldn't give them any work without them being well known. Now Great Lakes Bail is a very well known company that knows how to do their job RIGHT and Safely.

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 15 Jul 2006 17:04 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Atleast that's what your team says anyhow :!: :lol:

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 15 Jul 2006 20:22 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

I was not going to post but this is really getting out of hand. Watching this whack job Bail Enforcer is like watching a very bad "B" movie in action.His sob story of I subbed out the job to so and so and now I sent them money via western union and now they will not answer any phone calls. HMMMM this sure sounds familiar as to what has been posted recently about another deadbeat criminal who is trying to rob fellow agents. Have to wonder since Bail enforcer is down in the same area if he is a butt buddy of Oliver's or if he may very well be one of Oliver's cronies since his M.O. sounds so familiar. If you are not then you should have no problem coming off the names of your subs that will not listen to you or take direction from you the Principal in this case and give those names to YOUR CLIENT. Which if I had someone subcontracting for me and they would not follow my direction and were withholding information from me the Principal not only would they be fired on the spot but I may very well use whatever resources I had to fly to their location and have a face to face confrontation with them. Because it comes down to MY reputation that they are Hurting and I will pay what ever the costs to make sure MY Company's reputation is not besmerched by a bunch of lowlifes saying they are representing My Company. That is what a true professional in any field would do. But I am sure Bail Enforcer and Anthony Oliver would not know anything about being any type of professional other than professional BSers

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 15 Jul 2006 22:18 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Andy, Steve, I'm with you. I was a newcomer to the forum just over a year ago, but I didn't come in and try to ruin another's reputation, or be anything other than professional. That is what separates the real pros from the rest. The pros warn the other pros about those who don't work the way we require. Our requirements are strict and for very good reason. The others use insults and innuendos to discredit us. I refuse to stoop to their level, and other pros should do the same. State the facts and let it go at that.

Those of us who have had contact with others, even if only through posts and/or websites, know who to use and who not to. That's what networking is all about. We contact each other from various sources and either have good or bad experiences. Many of us frequent several sites/sources. If you gain a bad reputation on one, you gain it on all. If you have a good reputation, it is everywhere as well.

It is very hard to build a good reputation in our line of work, and very easy to get a bad one. Cowboys lose respect very quickly. Weapons, no weapons, gear, no gear, is always a matter of personal preference and always a matter of contention. Most of our jobs are done in street clothes, sometimes with body armor and always weapons under it. Yes we are armed with handguns and/or shotguns (with non-lethal rounds), but some don't believe in being armed. Both hubby and I have a Colorado CCW, and got it for that reason. If we know that it is a dangerous skip and we need to put forth the front, we dress accordingly with body armor and weapons showing. This is not how we want to portray ourselves, though. We portray ourselves as professionals, doing a job, whatever the circumstance. You won't last long if you don't, and also if you can't back up your claims. A bad reputation will kill your work very quickly. A good one will keep you in business and get you the referrals we all want.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 16 Jul 2006 13:44 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 37
Experience: 5 - 7 years
I haven't seen or heard of any proof that anybody has located the skip, so I really think that your full of crap. Call me a loser all you want but I am still here an always will be. As you can see there are enough pro's on here backing me and not you. I have been in business for almost a year and working my way up the ladder. I take the pro's advice very seriously and it has helped me out a lot. Sorry to burst your bubble but you can't scare me away from the business that I love.

I have heard that over the weekend while I was away that you posted some sort of a threat on here about me, I am not worried about it but I think we can all see the pattern.

Post subject: non-sense vs Professional business sense
 Post Posted: Sun 16 Jul 2006 15:41 

To be Professionals we have to act like professionals in manner, appearnce and statue, to go back and forth with negative comments only have people who want our/your help think twice about hiring you or me, so my opinion and my comments on this topic is to not be drawn into anything that might make us look like unprofessionals people, by ignoring the unprofessional BEA's or whom ever is trying make an issue about nothing, if we want to be in business, then we have to act like we want to be in business. This is not my two cents, it is my 50 cents!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 19 Jul 2006 02:02 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

greatlakesbail wrote:
I have heard that over the weekend while I was away that you posted some sort of a threat on here about me, I am not worried about it but I think we can all see the pattern.

Damn... threatening skips parents and now you. This guy isn't winning points.
LOL!!! Wouldn't worry though, he looks like he couldn't beat his own a$$ during a seizure let alone anyone else. Just like most white trash, he has to talk big and make threats to feel important.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion