CA - Say Goodbye to New Semi Auto Handguns • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: CA - Say Goodbye to New Semi Auto Handguns
 Post Posted: Thu 30 May 2013 12:34 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Quote:

ban ammunition clips that can fire more than 10 rounds, and make it illegal for people convicted of drug and alcohol felonies to own a gun for 10 years.

the package of seven bills would also require people who want to buy ammunition in the state to undergo background checks and get a permit.

Holy Crap !

1. 10 round clips . . . what the PoPo gonna do ?

2. Illegal for 10 years ? . . . you a Felon here . . . you are FOREVER barred from possessing a Firearm . . . (not even a projectile)

3. permit and background check for ammo . . . Cali is beyond stupid . . . like the cartels and gangbangers and general Thugs are going to comply . . . I can see them lining up now . . . HA !

Tony . . . it is passed time for those that any sense left to pack up and get the hell outta there . . . let the moonbeams pay their own way and when the wolves come calling . . . .

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Thu 30 May 2013 15:21 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
The biggee in the bill is the banning of all new semi autos with "removable magazines."

That would include all new SALES of semi auto handguns! Not new models, any new sales of semi autos, handguns or rifles that take a detachable mag.

Does anyone know of a semi auto pistol that does not have a detachable magazine?

Post Posted: Thu 06 Jun 2013 14:02 

Holy Crap is right. I'd be much more vocal had I not read the rules. (don't want to get kicked off the board on the first day).

I can be a gun toting, bleeding heart. I'd like to remove the individuals from office who think we are too stupid to use deadly objects wisely (look out they'll be going after your huntin' knife next). I could rattle on for many pages about the idiots we have been so terribly fortunate to vote into office. But since I don't really want to bore anyone (to much) I will stop here.

SB

Post Posted: Thu 06 Jun 2013 18:27 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1366
Experience: 7 - 10 years
You all know my saying.."you can take my steel out of my cold, dead left hand...."

" Yeah, I see ya, you ding dong..."

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion