Call on MIB Recovery • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Call on MIB Recovery
 Post Posted: Mon 06 May 2013 17:53 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 5 - 7 years
First off I must say, reading this comment to my post made me laugh, especially the spot about where you are going to break your own rules, so thanks for that! Second, no one ever claimed to be a know it all, but thanks for that too! I believe the basis of firearms is the first day of Law Enforcement 101 and common sense. I am not trying to be rude or offend anyone.

As far as you said all you have seen that I have done is promote my Recovery Business, when I first paid and registered for Fugitive Recovery Network, I did the introduction like I was told to do, and since I paid for this site specifically for the fact that was titled Fugitive Recovery Network yes I use it to PROMOTE because anyone who pays for something like that, should infact promote their business, or am I wrong about that??

As far as your question.. "If you are so well versed in the ways of bail enforcement recovery why then would it concern you of what is posted?" .... It doesn't obviously concern me since I am an Agent and I paid for this site because I figured that it would have good information on bondsmen who have bond jumpers who they are unable to locate.. I don't have to hunt people for money, I do it for the thrill and figured I could put my skills to good use everywhere not just in my area... I didn't sign up and pay for this website so I could sit around and bullshit about random non-helpful topics that have nothing to do with actually being out on a call for someone who needs my help. Yes, speech is free.. and this is mine. I've probably caught more people in one day then most do in their entire career, I have caught 3 people within 6 hours, of which were on the run for 170 days before the information even came to me.. Not trying to sound conceited about myself or my team.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings because you are the writer of that topic, I didn't even know who the writer was until I read your reply to my post.

ANYWAYS, have a wonderful day! :)

Post Posted: Tue 07 May 2013 08:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
Useful information comes in many forms. Is there some BS here? Yes.
Is this site all business all the time? No.

What you may not realize is that not everyone is as well experienced as you are. New people to the business visit the site everyday. So, what may seem like "common sense" to you may not be so common to a brand new person interested in bail.

Also, even if the majority of members here are bail agents, that does not mean they are here just to post there skips. What this site is not and never was intended to be is a posting site for bail skips.

If that is all you wanted from FRN, then I suggest you stick with Facebook.

The classified section list agents. If someone needs your services they can contact you directly. That is the purpose of that section. There is no need for anyone to post in the open area their wanted skips.

If you stick around long enough, you will learn that most members already know who to contact directly if they need help with a skip.

One final point. Since you are in the central valley, you should know the effects AB109 has had on bail. The entire state has been effected by the release of state inmates back to the county jails.

Courts are OR'ing people like crazy. Defendants are sitting out their 72 hours. The amount of bail written is probably half of what it was 5 or 6 years ago.

Add all that up and there are fewer skips to chase by more and more recovery agents.

So it is a good idea to try and expand your marketing reach. However, you should try to do it in a less confrontational way.

Post Posted: Tue 07 May 2013 11:21 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Experience: More than 10 years
However, we do have a location on the site where skips are posted.

http://fugitiverecovery.com/wanted/

Which also is very highly visited by both the search engines as well as many humans. It ranks rather well in the three major search engines.

Premium Members to the FRN Directory may post their skips.

There are a total of 61 skips listed most have been captured - although 15 currently remain at large.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion