Are these people in this Ad Serious ? • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Are these people in this Ad Serious ?
 Post Posted: Sat 08 Sep 2012 18:05 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Quote:
Bounty Hunter or Fugitive Recovery Agent photo ID with verifiable registration number (note that this ID is accepted as a second form of identification by many institutions).
Registered 800 number with live operator to confirm with officials or anyone else your Bounty Hunter or Recovery Agent status.
This registered identification allows you to carry unusual weapons as per Taylor vs. Taintor, 16 Wall, 366, as stated on the back of your Bounty Hunter identification card.

Sure would like to see what they have to say about these statememts.... especially the 800 number to verify my agents status................ ??????????????

Good grief.... where do they come from .... the sad thing is.... there are a lot of people that will send them the $150... and think they are legal... till they end up in jail.................... wow....

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Mon 10 Sep 2012 09:29 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
Quote:
Just called them and only was able to leave a message. When they call back ( if they call back ) I will ream their arse out for all the bs that are advertising.

Maybe NABBI should have a fraud alert section on the website exposing these frauds.

I am not a NABBI member, as my application is held in a stalemate on top of my desk.

The mission statement of NABBI has gone beyond. Admirable in its utmost level of dedication, commendable by its proactive sense of serve.

These fraudulent cons, should be removed, because for the record. I for one, am busting sweat, time and money getting necessary certs, and gears in compliance to the profession, when in the scope of California. This is not an overnight profession, as I later learned, but it's good that it's designed this way, or is it? (I looked at the site again this morning, and it pumped me up :evil: )

I had and will always have a great instructor in my mind. The field of Bail Enforcement (and I know, I am new, but hear me out) needs not a herd of tactical rounded men, who conducts a civil private contract, but men, with a sense of professionalism and aims towards the growth of the Bail Bonds business.

If the world is full of untrained plumbers, we would be paddling to work every morning :lol:

Real life experience:

I asked my instructor, Rex Venator after receiving my 12 hour cert. If I can join, Bailspeak's "Street Training Program"
Rex, looked at me in the eye and said, without flinching "I designed the "Street Training Program for you to fail"

8 months later, I am still here folks. Gathering my certs, training and more training in the horizon, because I was challenged and of course, I did not want to disappoint my instructor (who holds a distinguish level of accomplishment and authority in the profession) most importantly, myself as being a hindrance and a liability is not an option.

BailSpeak Alumni
N.A.B.B.I member

Post Posted: Mon 10 Sep 2012 11:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Love the "designed to fail" approach. Along those same lines, Rex likes to say, "If I can talk you out of a career in bail recovery during a ten minute phone conversation, then you probably don't belong here". It is a brutal, darwinian approach to culling the herd. And it seems to work.

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Mon 10 Sep 2012 13:05 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
It worked for me, as well. After hearing those exact words from Rex. I had little sleep, as it echoed, and repeats in my head like a broken record. :lol: ALAS! The "Core" ingredient. Training builds "Integrity" which then builds "Respect" and respect is the foundation of "Trust"

To the new an aspiring Bail Enforcers, myself included. There is no, such thing, as a road paved in gold. "Train, train, and train some more... And let that be a way of life"

BailSpeak Alumni
N.A.B.B.I member

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion