Do you have to be contracted by a Bail Bondsman to apprehend • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Do you have to be contracted by a Bail Bondsman to appre
 Post Posted: Sun 23 Jan 2011 16:07 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
Tom,

You hurt my weaseley feelings. :cry: I'm going to have to catch some comfort food, mice, a vole or maybe a rabbit or 2 to make me feel better.

Post subject: Re: Do you have to be contracted by a Bail Bondsman to appre
 Post Posted: Sun 23 Jan 2011 18:19 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
first things first alpha,since your 1st post in august 2010 you have yet to post an introduction or place a signature line.If I am not mistaken you had been asked to do so.The reason for this is so people know who you are as we in this industry are a inquisitive bunch that need to know these things in order to properly answer some questions.Also we like to know that we are not dealing with what we call "lurkers" or possibly fugitives trying to get information.
Now for you current question....You ABSOLUTELY need the permission of a bondsman to take anyone into custody and before you ask,it has to be the bondsman that holds the defendants bond that you are wanting to take into custody.We are not police officers,though our actions are fairly similar and we work in the same circle we are NOT police officers and cannot act as such.I am curious as to how you will or have obtained this wanted list?or was it just in a paper that you bought at the store? just a curiosity I have.Also how would you be paid? and by whom?
I would suggest not only reading here ALOT more but getting into an acredited Bail enforcement training course also.Until you get that training I would suggest you ONLY research this industry and do not try to apprehend anyone,you may find yourself in alot of hot water otherwise.
I am not trying to attack you in any way,I only wish to inform you as the rest of these fine members have.Good luck in your endeavors.

Cell:(931)551-5020

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion