AG: You can't be a bounty hunter in RI • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: AG: You can't be a bounty hunter in RI
 Post Posted: Fri 12 Jun 2009 10:29 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: More than 10 years
I don't post on this forum that much because when I do there are a few so called people who do nothing but rip me up and down and to me it is just another day in my life and I just laugh off these so called people just like I was removed out of the private section because these so called people don't like me or even know me and have listened to my past compilation to me I look at it this way when they rip me up and down they are living another person alone I look at this way I have broad shoulders and stick and stones don't hurt me and I can prove anything I say I have done I don't have to tell stories like others on this forum have done

BUT I WILL SAY THIS SCOTT HARRELL HAS NEVER SOLD ANY KIND OF BADGE OR ID CARD WITH HIS ON LINE COURSE THAT I KNOW OF..

I have talked to Scott on many occasions and even have a copy of his book and I have even had one of my agents before she came to work for me took it and she is a supervisor with our agency and one of the best agents I have.

Also don't put words in my other agents mouth he did not say anything about Scott so before you rip someone up and down make sure you they have riped up the other person or said something about that person and I thought we all have a right to speak our minds on this forum but as I have seen in the past that is not the case that is one reason I don't post that often on this forum as I have said in the past we have some great agents on this forum and some not so great agents on the forum..

Myself ,Scott and others HAVE ALL SAID there are a lot of so called on line courses that are not worth a dime out there just like the USRB one of the people I hired took there course and we made him take our course so he would know what he was doing in the field and I have a copy of there so called ID cards and the Badge they were giving out to there people who took there course .

Also if you look at the Badge and ID card these fools had they are the same ones that NIC Law Enforcement is selling on there web site.

Also Scott's course is also approved by PBUS same as mine and Bobs.

Always remember when some one is in trouble they will always try and put the blame on someone else and will always tell a story to make themselves look good like people have done in the past on this forum and on other forums as I have said before at least myself and my investigators can prove anything we say about our selfs or what we post we have done.

COBRA Life Member #002

Est. 1970 - Licensed / Bonded by State of New Hampshire
124 Baker St Manchester , NH 03103
Tel: (603) 232-7447 & 606-1166/ Fax: (603) 606-1543 / Cell (603) 361-7510

Post Posted: Fri 12 Jun 2009 11:55 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Experience: None
OK, so I just got off of the phone with Detective Jalette of the Woonsocket Police Department.

Apparently, my website was thrown into the mix because they printed some copies of the main page and an article I have posted on the site about Felons and Bail Enforcement and brought them to the Detective during questioning. The two defendants never said that they either attended my course or obtained the ID cards and badges through my website.

As is often the case, the news media obtained an abbreviated copy of the detective's police report and took key pieces of information out of context- incorrectly attributing my website to where they obtained anything other than information.

Here's the rest of the story as I understand it:

The "fugitive" they apprehended was wanted as a result of failure to pay a fine on a very minor misdemeanor charge. She was not bail-secured.

Apparently, either one of the defendants, or one of their friends, was employed with the "fugitive" and came to find out that she had a warrant out for her arrest and then hatched the plan to become bounty hunters and right the wrongs of the world by apprehending this "fugitive" and seeing that she had her comeuppance with Lady Justice (my words).

The detective admits that there is little to no laws on the books concerning bounty hunting but we both agree that these idiots had ZERO authority to make the apprehension.

(How exactly did they think that they were going to get paid and by whom for their work? Perhaps if they would have taken my course they would have known how the bail industry functions and from where we as agents derive our authority over the surety...)

This would appear to be a simple case of vigilantism. Detective Jalette is going to find out from the registered sex offender, Ronald Cervantes, exactly where they obtained the badges and ID cards and would get back to me.

More information as I get it.

Post Posted: Fri 12 Jun 2009 13:04 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2087
With all do respect to both Frank and Jason,
I believe the defense of Mr. Harrell and his on-line courses stemmed
from his site being mentioned by the press and the following quote:

Jason C wrote
Quote:
A on line course what a joke :D :D

Nobody was ripping anyone. We were just stating
that Mr. Harrell and the courses he offers were accredited and
respected by most in this industry. Both of you, I am sure, would
stand by a fellow colleague in the same situation.

J.G. Marshall
MARSHALL FUGITIVE SERVICE
Lic. # 2008-392

Its the Irish in my mind that keeps me sane,
and the Irish in my heart that keeps me strong.

Post Posted: Fri 12 Jun 2009 13:43 
in memoriam

I also got off of the phone with Detective Jalette of the Woonsocket Police Department and was told the same thing and I also told him that I know that Scott does not sell Badges or ID cards with his course in fact I called the pd before Scott did and then I called Scott and he was getting ready to call them also Bob called them and we all got the same story on the badge and id cards also I am going to Woonsocket Police Department and talk with the detectives further about this case as Scott knows and i informed Scott of this and he will also tell you that i called him as soon as i got of the phone with the PD.

Also I talked to the Capt and got the same information as I have said there will always be some wanna bee out there just go to my space and look at how many say they are Bounty Hunters just look at the fool and complete conman Marc Rainish out of CT and many other states he came to work for our firm and we fired him after two weeks because all his background was false and etc just like many other out there in fact he took down his web site that he had on my space because he posted nothing but lies and false stories like many other s do he did one arrest for our firm and that was enough he did not even know how to make an arrest now he is in ME working for a cable co till one of his ex wifes and there atty catch him again and he will start to run again like he did as I say from CT ,WY and other states

One thing and I know there are a few that say the same thing us pros are tired of these wanna bees and ever time we read about a bounty hunter getting in trouble it is another wanna bee

Also note Jason is a very out spoken person and does not hold any thing back as he posted he was not talking about Scott he was talking about the schools like USRB and others that post on all the forum and on there web sites he posted his mind and everyone right away said he was talking about Scott i read his posting and Scott name was not mentioned in his remarks so before anyone says anything again they should read what the person has said in there posting and not jump to conclusions like some of you people did.

Just like you all did to me and none of you even knew anything about me just the false stories you heard from the completion because they could not take the heat and could not get a PI license in NH but that is all in the past as I say and can back it up I am the largest bail recovery service in the New England area and half of these people who say they do recovery work in the MA are are nothing but a bunch of wanna bees I work for the only bondsman in the MA area and out of the four in NH as I have said in the past I have three under contract to me for the past several years.

COBRA Life Member #002

Est. 1970 - Licensed / Bonded by State of New Hampshire
124 Baker St Manchester , NH 03103
Tel: (603) 232-7447 & 606-1166/ Fax: (603) 606-1543 / Cell (603) 361-7510

Post Posted: Fri 12 Jun 2009 15:12 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1988
Mr.Harrell, thanks for that information and case update. I was very concerned that your good name was posted all over this story about two azzhats.

I think that you should demand that the news agency do a correction to its erroneous story as it relates to your business. I know some people say bad press is better than no press, however ones' good name is much more important in the long run.

Tel: 1-800-387-0787

Anti-Moral Majority Club President
"Fear not the unknown, Fear the person who controls the unknown" Gene 7:14

Post Posted: Fri 12 Jun 2009 16:56 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
They are from NIC Catalog or their on line store. I have seen these many times
the company has a store in Shreveport, Louisiana. The were used all the time before the laws changed in that state. At least the ones that i saw were purchased from Shreveport.

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post Posted: Fri 12 Jun 2009 17:30 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Holy crap......I finally decided to look at the cards. These are very simular to the ones that I have received from one of my contracted Bondsmen (large company). In Georgia it is only required that "Each professional bondsman shall issue a uniform identification card to each bail recovery agent". I know that the company is SUPER legit so I can only assume that they have purchased these from one of the suppliers that has been mentioned. That is scary, though.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Sat 13 Jun 2009 06:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Frank A. Wrote;

I don't post on this forum that much because when I do there are a few so called people who do nothing but rip me up and down and to me it is just another day in my life and I just laugh off these so called people

* Frank, with all due respect, if this IS the case, then LAUGH already, you keep harping on people "ripping" you folk up & down which simply isn't true.

just like I was removed out of the private section because these so called people don't like me or even know me and have listened to my past compilation to me I look at it this way when they rip me up and down they are living another person alone I look at this way I have broad shoulders and stick and stones don't hurt me and I can prove anything I say I have done I don't have to tell stories like others on this forum have done

* AGAIN, this is NOT accurate. members here, changed or retracted their votes due to your negative verbage and outlook on this forum and other issues, Period.

BUT I WILL SAY THIS SCOTT HARRELL HAS NEVER SOLD ANY KIND OF BADGE OR ID CARD WITH HIS ON LINE COURSE THAT I KNOW OF..

* Typing in "CAPS" is considered SHOUTING in here, ... Thank you ...

I have talked to Scott on many occasions and even have a copy of his book and I have even had one of my agents before she came to work for me took it and she is a supervisor with our agency and one of the best agents I have.

Also don't put words in my other agents mouth he did not say anything about Scott so before you rip someone up and down make sure you they have riped up the other person or said something about that person and I thought we all have a right to speak our minds on this forum but as I have seen in the past that is not the case that is one reason I don't post that often on this forum as I have said in the past we have some great agents on this forum and some not so great agents on the forum..

* This is the same type of verbage that I was talking about in paragraph one. Just a thought.

Myself ,Scott and others HAVE ALL SAID there are a lot of so called on line courses that are not worth a dime out there just like the USRB one of the people I hired took there course and we made him take our course so he would know what he was doing in the field and I have a copy of there so called ID cards and the Badge they were giving out to there people who took there course .

Also if you look at the Badge and ID card these fools had they are the same ones that NIC Law Enforcement is selling on there web site.

* There are many companies that offer similar style accessories on the net, NOT just NIC.

Also Scott's course is also approved by PBUS same as mine and Bobs.

* The only name that you left out here is
'Dog Chapman", PBUS's Official Spokesperson. :roll:

Always remember when some one is in trouble they will always try and put the blame on someone else and will always tell a story to make themselves look good like people have done in the past on this forum and on other forums as I have said before at least myself and my investigators can prove anything we say about our selfs or what we post we have done.

* Verbage, Punctuation & Spellcheck. Have a Great Day.

Ph. (201) 538 - 2947
Fax (201) 342 - 5405

Post Posted: Sat 13 Jun 2009 07:11 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Thank you Yak, that pretty much took care of what I was going to say.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Sat 13 Jun 2009 16:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
I read allot of posts saying that they got ripped up and I can't find it anywhere.

I posted in defense of one of the leaders of this industry with an untarnished reputation, that is intelligent, literate, and represents himself and this industry in a positive light.

My issue was directed at Jason, not Frank. I thought my issue was very clear. When you post an article referring to one company, and then slam that individuals business, no matter how vague, I will come to their defense. The same way that I would come to yours if you were unfairly attacked with innuendo.
Your posts about Harrell not selling badges and ID's should have been in your first post, not in response to phone calls you received. And, Jason, for what it is worth, I do know Frank very well.

The only thing that I thought was in poor taste, was an attempt to market your business based on a false accusation of an individual that I have allot of respect for. Market your business as you will, it is your business to do with as you see fit, and best of luck to you.

The only suggestions that I would offer sincerely are these:

Get the chip off of your shoulder, and forget all the negative issues that you constantly post about how everyone here picks on you or there are people here that claim things that are not true. If you think somebody on here is a fraud, then call them out by name and we all will deal with it.

Post the positive attributes and accomplishments of your business.

Utilize proper internet decorum, do not type in all caps, utilize grammar and spell check. People will decide to do business with you or not based on how one presents himself and his business.

Frank has been in business since 1972, and that is not because he does not know what he is doing. I am sure that since that time, there are many positive outcomes to cases that you could share with us that touts your abilities, positively.

Before you say so, this is not ripping you or Frank up, I would like nothing more than to witness your continued success. This is an attempt at providing good counsel to you so that you may benefit from it.

Remember, we, as an industry, will sink or swim based on the actions of a few. If we all govern ourselves in such a manner that if something negative is said about someone, the group will come to their defense when we know what is said is not true. That form of behavior will create a cohesive networking team that this site was intended to develop in the first place.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion