Black Sheep Bail Recovery Bill Patterson • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Black Sheep Bail Recovery Bill Patterson
 Post Posted: Tue 19 Jul 2011 16:54 

Does anyone know this Guy or anything about him? I got his name off the directory and sent him expense money to check on a girl in North CArolina and now he wont return my calls or answer his phone or e mails.

Post subject: Re: Black Sheep Bail Recovery Bill Patterson
 Post Posted: Tue 19 Jul 2011 17:02 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
Experience: More than 10 years
Is this William Patterson, East Main Street in Shelby NC?

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Tue 19 Jul 2011 17:42 

Yes he has a Shelby NC address.

Post Posted: Tue 19 Jul 2011 17:48 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Todd,

Bill Patterson is actually William A. PattersonII...His license has been inactive since 7/1/2010 His old address is Shelby NC.

Please call the NC Department of Insurance and ask for Agent Services and explain what happened. There are investigators that will handle matters such as this. If you should ever need a reference on an Agent in NC please don't hesitate to call on me. We must expose folks like Patterson

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Post Posted: Tue 19 Jul 2011 18:17 

Thanks for the info Sir.

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 08:27 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Our company tried to use him a couple of years ago. I called and talked with him and he said he could take the cases, so our office sent him several. After a couple of weeks the office could not get him on the phone. I called and could not get him to answer either. We were "friends" on Facebook so I posted several times on Facebook and no reply. We decided to find someone else(Bill Williams),the best around!!! I also just checked the DOI website and Bill is right, his license are inactive. Also they are under regulatory review (?). He is also listed as a bail runner which means that he can only work for ONE Professional Bondsman and no Surety Bondsman. That would be illegal in N.C. If anyone ever has a question about anything or anyone in N.C., I would suggest contact Bill Williams. If you need someone picked up in N.C. contact him. He is great at his job and honest,trustworthy, and upfront about what he can and cannot do.

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 13:05 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I am asking that the powers that be remove Bill Patterson from the FRN directory. I will be contacting the NC Department of Insurance to get this guy stopped !! We all talk about being professional in our dealings with others, it's now time to remove his name and I will follow up with NCDOI.

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 14:22 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
We will require more information and evidence prior to removing a listing from the network directory.

Can you imagine what would happen if we removed anyone from the directory that ever had a complaint about them. There wouldn't be much of a directory.

Just because someone or their business is listed in the FRN directory does not mean that they are endorsed by Fugitive Recovery Network. Any more than someone being listed in the Yellow pages is an endorsement by that provider.

People should use caution and good business practices prior to hiring any services. This does not mean that people cannot be taken advantage of - or simply ripped off.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 15:08 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 5 - 7 years
What more information is needed? His license has not been renewed. It expired 7/1/10. You can go to the N.C. Dept of Insurance and verify. He recently changed his city from Shelby to Wilmington which was done after his license expired. I'm sure as the owner of this site you can find out when he made the change. If you can verify his license being expired and changing his place of business after that, shouldn't that be reason to delete?

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 16:24 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
PHiLL wrote:
Just because someone or their business is listed in the FRN directory does not mean that they are endorsed by Fugitive Recovery Network. Any more than someone being listed in the Yellow pages is an endorsement by that provider.People should use caution and good business practices prior to hiring any services. This does not mean that people cannot be taken advantage of - or simply ripped off.

Not that I disagree with the removal, however....

That is a very viable point Phil... I can tell everyone that the phone book, yellow book, yellow pages, professional magazines and publications around the world are filled to the brim with non compliant, illegal, unregulated, unprofessional, fraudulent, irresponsible and a host of other adjectives that describe business people of every walk of life and industry.... anyone and I mean anyone with the money to run an ad, obtain a phone number, access the internet, put up a bill board or paint a sign with a spray can.... will and does advertise their trade everywhere they can post it.... and the only thing that stops them form taking advantage of the general public is the diligence and awareness of the individual.... the individual that is seeking the service.... period.

That is, in my opinion, one of the basic problems in this country.... no one wants to take the responsibility for what they get themselves involved in.... they want someone to spoon feed information when all they have to do is check things out themselves.....................

... did I go off on this or what...................... yes, there are certainly reasons for removing someone from a list, however, there are very often extenuating circumstance surrounding an individuals situation and you have to be extremely careful before you remove, delete or block someones information, especially on a public accessed website, newspaper or any other form of media that is open to the public.

There is a jail in my jurisdiction that has at least 150 bail bondsmen cards posted in a glass front case... I personally know of at least 3 that have been convicted felons, I also know of at least 10 to 15 more that have been out of business for over a year... and several others that have major indictments on them presently working... you can also look in any phone book in Virginia and find at least 3 or 4 that are under investigation for various reasons and God help you if you try to figure out which attorney to call or plumber or doctor... are you starting to get my drift... so who is to say what is right and what is proper..... not me.

Buyer beware......

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion