Terrific recovery case!!! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Terrific recovery case!!!
 Post Posted: Sat 31 Aug 2013 21:08 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
My son Tim, with my assistance, just made a very successful recovery of a skip Tim had...

.... we didn't scream, we didn't fight, we didn't dress up in swat gear, we didn't film it, we didn't put it all over Facebook, we had no good or bad experience with cops, with other people, with dogs, cats, naked women or men... we didn't piss off any neighbors, nobody yelled at us... we didn't drag anyone by the hair or shoot anyone with a taser or a stun gun or a paintball gun... we didn't preach a sermon... nobody with the TV station came by... or the newspaper... no kids stood on the street watching... in fact, it was so quiet that I actually went to sleep on stakeout.... I didn't even pee in my pants... I got to drive the fugitives BMW into a parking lot for safekeeping till his Mom could come get it.... (it was her car)... I did roll up the windows and closed the sunroof... first time I had ever been in a BMW... took me 5 minutes to find the button to close the sunroof... and I had a little trouble getting out... the damn seat wouldn't go back... I did get to see a guy that looked like ZZ Top, but he couldn't play a guitar or sing, he did have a nice long beard... and he only had 3 teeth... which I did not knock out... in fact, I ask him to please not hit me because my hospitalization had lapsed and Medicare would not pay for altercations and my wife was pregnant with triplets (at age 71)... he fell down laughing and we just put the cuffs on him and left...

... and a good time was had by all....

... I got a strawberry milkshake afterwards... and went home quietly....

... who says this business is not exciting.......................... yawn........... :roll: :|

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post subject: Re: Terrific recovery case!!!
 Post Posted: Sun 01 Sep 2013 11:50 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Bill, I am jealous. I have never gotten a strawberry milkshake after a recovery!

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Sun 01 Sep 2013 11:58 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
It reminds me of the old Life Savers commercials, where after a bad game, the dad gives his kid a Life Saver to make it all better. When you are Bill's age, you can't chew a Life Saver so a strawberry milkshake has to suffice. When you are the size of Tim, I can picture Bill Reaching up to hold his hand as they walk away from the jail.

All joking aside, the take away is that when this job is done properly, there exists no fanfare, back slapping, self aggrandizement or confrontation, with the good or the bad guys.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Sun 01 Sep 2013 13:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1366
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Tom...we'll go do a pickup, and I'll buy you a strawberry shake when we're done :)

" Yeah, I see ya, you ding dong..."

Post Posted: Mon 02 Sep 2013 09:10 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
As always . . . good job Bill ! I hope that Strawberry Milkshake had real strawberries in it mmmmmmmm

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Tue 03 Sep 2013 15:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Kate, my dear, you've got a deal! :wink:

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Tue 03 Sep 2013 15:46 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1366
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Yes!!!!!!!

" Yeah, I see ya, you ding dong..."

Post Posted: Mon 16 Sep 2013 04:34 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
speezack wrote:
My son Tim, with my assistance, just made a very successful recovery of a skip Tim had...

.... we didn't scream, we didn't fight, we didn't dress up in swat gear, we didn't film it, we didn't put it all over Facebook, we had no good or bad experience with cops, with other people, with dogs, cats, naked women or men... we didn't piss off any neighbors, nobody yelled at us... we didn't drag anyone by the hair or shoot anyone with a taser or a stun gun or a paintball gun... we didn't preach a sermon... nobody with the TV station came by... or the newspaper... no kids stood on the street watching... in fact, it was so quiet that I actually went to sleep on stakeout.... I didn't even pee in my pants... I got to drive the fugitives BMW into a parking lot for safekeeping till his Mom could come get it.... (it was her car)... I did roll up the windows and closed the sunroof... first time I had ever been in a BMW... took me 5 minutes to find the button to close the sunroof... and I had a little trouble getting out... the damn seat wouldn't go back... I did get to see a guy that looked like ZZ Top, but he couldn't play a guitar or sing, he did have a nice long beard... and he only had 3 teeth... which I did not knock out... in fact, I ask him to please not hit me because my hospitalization had lapsed and Medicare would not pay for altercations and my wife was pregnant with triplets (at age 71)... he fell down laughing and we just put the cuffs on him and left...

... and a good time was had by all....

... I got a strawberry milkshake afterwards... and went home quietly....

... who says this business is not exciting.......................... yawn........... :roll: :|

I'm fairly new to the bizz, only seven captures so far. All of my cases are cut and try to that point, get in, be respectful, grab the defendant, and get out. I know there are some extremes to this case, I know that eventually I will have to expend an X26 catridge, but for now I rely on my words, my body language, and my ability to calm situations. My ideal situation is one where everyone is safe and nobody gets hurt.

Bail Bond Recovery Agent - #400

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion