Hung up on CCW • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post subject: Re: Hung up on CCW
 Post Posted: Fri 01 Mar 2013 17:28 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
well Hell ! I have spent the time to read this and his other posts.

and I have came to the conclusion that Mr Dan is an A$$hat and altho he has had the opportunity to look he has failed to realize just where he is . . .

Before you even start . . . YUP . . . I AM A BYTCH and you have disrespected my Family and my House.

Should you wish to continue I suggest that you do some searching and find out just who you are talking to here.
You are talking to folks that do not have to "claim" that they are the best . . .

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Fri 01 Mar 2013 18:40 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Again, someone knew who isnt into kissing your asses has posted somdthing that makes you look stupid and your little clan gets upset and starts to make personal attacks. Yoh are all old school, right. And im sure good at recovery in your own right. But once again, you havent addressed the issue. Reminder... shoot to kill or shoot to stop. This was the topic but youre so into yourselves that you take it as an attack on your person when someone points out an error in your thinking. And for what? To show you havour shit together. Each of you has made your own uneducated opinions about me and I DONT CARe what they are. All I know is some day someone new in the industry is going to read this, do their research and see that they shouldnt trust whats on this forum. PERIOD. They will also see who not to trust. I will never work for you so the broad that made the statements that shes a bitch, and that i better be careful or whatever that garbage was..... i dont care.
Youre all self absorbed idiots who still wish this was the good ol days. I knew that when i saw tailor vs taintor on the home page. Lmao. That law has been written over by every state and is usless. About like you guys.
Anyway. Wish you all the best
good bye

Post Posted: Fri 01 Mar 2013 18:50 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
... ever notice that the more someone talks, the less they actually say.... what is that old saying.... "better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool... than open it and remove all doubt"...

I have to admit Dan... you are very convincing.... 8)

... now get back on the phone... you haven't met your quota yet....

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Fri 01 Mar 2013 19:04 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
Bill,

I know you've heard the song "Walk accross texas" I can't stop thinking of that song....Not sure why....Damn, I'll say one thing for the guy, he's entertaining. I swear I laugh out loud literally thinking about this...I can see the guy just taking a stroll toward Texas while the entertainer watches...Dang, If I'd done that, I can assure you I woould never have admitted it. I thought Recovery Agnts were supposed to recover, not observe and report...lmao

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Fri 01 Mar 2013 19:06 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
Reminder... shoot to kill or shoot to stop. This was the topic

Oops . . . you got that wrong slick. The topic is about CCWs.

Quote:
I will never work for you so the broad that made the statements that shes a bitch, and that i better be careful or whatever that garbage was..... i dont care.

Awesome . . . I have a very long memory . . . as the fellas here can attest to.

Quote:
Should you wish to continue I suggest that you do some searching and find out just who you are talking to here.
You are talking to folks that do not have to "claim" that they are the best . . .

Not a threat . . . you should learn how to read

Quote:
Youre all self absorbed idiots who still wish this was the good ol days. I knew that when i saw tailor vs taintor on the home page. Lmao. That law has been written over by every state and is usless. About like you guys.

:shock: :roll: :lol:

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Fri 01 Mar 2013 23:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Wow, I am entertained. Just so we don't get off track here, I carry, period. It's a Glock 17. Only Glock I've ever owned, only 9mm I've ever owned. The only reason I own it is because my bail agents gave it to me for my birthday last year. I like it because it fits inside my waist band nice and snug. I even carry when I go to church. Do you want to know why? Several years ago I was getting gas and went inside to pay, three guys were pushing the clerk around trying to steal everything they could get into their pockets. I helped block the door until they gave up because people were calling the police. Once I payed and stepped outside, the largest of them started coming at me because I interfered with their theft. I did not pull my Rugar P90, but I did pull my shirt up so he could see it.

My point, he said he wasn't scared of a gun because he had guns, just not with him. If he had, I would have placed several .45 cals center mass to stop him. Dan, that would not have been pre meditated like you keep repeating. Please re-read before hitting submit. This whole thread might have gone in a completely different direction if you had. IMHO

Anniston, AL

Post Posted: Fri 01 Mar 2013 23:44 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Eagle wrote:
Wow, I am entertained. Just so we don't get off track here, I carry, period. It's a Glock 17. Only Glock I've ever owned, only 9mm I've ever owned. The only reason I own it is because my bail agents gave it to me for my birthday last year. I like it because it fits inside my waist band nice and snug. I even carry when I go to church. Do you want to know why? Several years ago I was getting gas and went inside to pay, three guys were pushing the clerk around trying to steal everything they could get into their pockets. I helped block the door until they gave up because people were calling the police. Once I payed and stepped outside, the largest of them started coming at me because I interfered with their theft. I did not pull my Rugar P90, but I did pull my shirt up so he could see it.

My point, he said he wasn't scared of a gun because he had guns, just not with him. If he had, I would have placed several .45 cals center mass to stop him. Dan, that would not have been pre meditated like you keep repeating. Please re-read before hitting submit. This whole thread might have gone in a completely different direction if you had. IMHO

@ Jay: thanks for getting us back on point. You gave a great
example of proper use, display and attitude. Especially the part of "to stop him". Just so you understand: i was saying, simply, if you use your weapon in self defense you must only use it to STOP the threat and not to kill. Even though we all understand that two or three 45 rounds is likely to kill, you must not have the thought that you want to kill them or were trying to kill them. I point this out because i think you misunderstood to circumstances for my comment on premeditation. Easy to do with all the back and fourth trash talking we have all done. YES, Ill admit it... i was doing it too. Speezack (is that right) encouraged it. ;)
To all: i honestly wasnt trying to rattle chains. Hope everyone here is capable of a tense conversation withou too many hard feelings.

Jay, if you dont mind, what holster do you use? Owb or iwb? Im thinking about a glock and currently use a crossbreed iwb. Not wanting to change the whole thread again. Just curious about what works.

Night all.

Post Posted: Sat 02 Mar 2013 00:03 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

B Williams wrote:
Bill,

I know you've heard the song "Walk accross texas" I can't stop thinking of that song....Not sure why....Damn, I'll say one thing for the guy, he's entertaining. I swear I laugh out loud literally thinking about this...I can see the guy just taking a stroll toward Texas while the entertainer watches...Dang, If I'd done that, I can assure you I woould never have admitted it. I thought Recovery Agnts were supposed to recover, not observe and report...lmao

LMAO . Nice! I whole agree, but to what extent? Just for laughs, ill give more details. The guy shot many rounds. My partner, larry fell into a trap dug out with pointed metal rods in it. Subject was seen, fired upon allowing me the ability to get to and pull my partner to safety. Def. Yells, im coming out. Throws a rifle out the door, exits with both hand forward but one is covered. All that can be seen is a little bit of his pistols barrel. He immediately turns the opposite direction from me. I order him to stop but he continues, never again being a threat to me or my partner. He disappears into a heavily wooded area that only he is familiar with. Should i have rushed him? Shot him in the back or let him go to catch another day?
My choice was to not get into a h2h with an armed person, or to shoot him in the back. Rather, i use my gun as a last resort. Had i done anything else, it wouldnt have been a last resort. I had other options and chose to use them and had a happy ending.

I hope you all understand im full of passion on this because it was me, not yoh in the fight that night, and until you have that choice to make please dont be too judgmental. Never had to shoot at anyone before and hope never again

Speezack wrote this....
I HAVE LOCKED THIS THREAD.... IT IS EXTREMELY TIRING TO MOST AND NEEDS TO BE CLOSED... NOT SURE ABOUT EVERYONE BUT AREN'T WE ALL ABOUT FED UP WITH THIS CONTINUED BS... LETS JUST MOVE ON...

Start another thread that is more to the point and lets stop this rambling....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion