Verizon subscribers wanting new I-Phone 5 = OUCH ! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Verizon subscribers wanting new I-Phone 5 = OUCH !
 Post Posted: Mon 17 Sep 2012 23:06 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
madamesec wrote:
Also, the new iPhone does not connect to any old iPhone accessories, if you are going to purchase an iPhone 5 and have the iHome or the dock or any other accessories it will not hook up to them, different connectors. You will have to purchase all new accessories and Apple will be making millions of dollars off of you once again! :shock: :roll:

They will get away, with this due people catching on to the bluetooh/wifi home entrainment system.

The new implementations of new connectors 9 pin connector SUCKS!!!!!! Why Apple, WHY??????? :evil:

BailSpeak Alumni
N.A.B.B.I member

Post Posted: Tue 18 Sep 2012 08:46 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4327
Experience: < 1 year
agenovia wrote:
madamesec wrote:
Also, the new iPhone does not connect to any old iPhone accessories, if you are going to purchase an iPhone 5 and have the iHome or the dock or any other accessories it will not hook up to them, different connectors. You will have to purchase all new accessories and Apple will be making millions of dollars off of you once again! :shock: :roll:

They will get away, with this due people catching on to the bluetooh/wifi home entrainment system.

The new implementations of new connectors 9 pin connector SUCKS!!!!!! Why Apple, WHY??????? :evil:

Because Apple(and any other corporation for that matter) is much like a stripper. If you walk away with money in your pocket after seeing their product, they have failed.

:)

Hampton Roads, VA
DCJS 99-281017
Mobile: 757-818-4602

Post Posted: Tue 18 Sep 2012 11:10 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Reminds me of the line about fishing lures...They have done all that they are designed to do, when they catch a fisherman!

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Fri 28 Sep 2012 12:36 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: More than 10 years
Spent some time as repair tech at a local sprint store. I have had sprint for 13 years now with no complaints what so ever. Their only thing is their 4g is going to LTE which is not launching till February.

Since I was a tech I became an expert repairing hardware and software of android, iphone, and regular phones. I like android the best. Much better the IOS i think. You can hack them way easier and open up hidden features. Like FREE hotspot!!! If you have sprint with their unlimited everything plan (the one I have) that means you can do anything anywhere as long as you have signal. Now you say that "sprint has bad service coverage." What if I told you that sprint roams off of verizon and us cellular... Now if I also told you that there is a program that lets you "force roam" your sprint phone. That means that you could possibly have a verizon powered sprint phone with unlimited data. You might then ask me "Greg, when I roam it seems like my data speeds are very slow." I will them tell you how to push a corporate PRL (preferred Roaming List)to your phone. PRL files are what tell your phone what towers they can use or not use. A Corp PRL would allow unrestricted access to all verizon towers as well as grant 3g data while roaming. With those three things we can get a phone for sprint pricing that is capable of running on many different networks. I could also tell you how to get a 15% discount on your plan every month...

All just food for thought.

Now if anybody has any questions about their phones PM me and I might be able to help. I am the best at Sprint android phones, but all android are very close. If I dont' know an answer I can prob point you in the right direction.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion