Easy-Peasy! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Easy-Peasy!
 Post Posted: Thu 30 Aug 2012 22:55 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4078
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Howdy Folks!
On Tuesday of this week, team boss asked me to run over to Jeffco and pick up a cert, mug shot and arrest warrant for a specific individual. That's just what I did. I found it annoying that I could get the cert and warrant from the county court, but had to drive a short distance to the sheriff's office to get a mug shot. Would be nice if all that was one stop shopping, but that ain't how things are done there.

Worse, after spending a considerable time in the records section, I was told to move over to the traffic/crirminal window because the file wasn't back yet from the courtroom. Naturally, there was a line about a mile long, and I wore out some shoe leather tapping my foot while cooling my heels in line.

The nice part is, the records gal told the clerk at the traffic/criminal window that I'd be along to ask for the records I needed. Sure enough, she had them ready to go when I finally got my turn at the window. I got the papers and headed over to the sheriff's office for the mug. That went much better, and I had no other folks in line to compete with.

Later in the evening, I got a call to meet up with boss and another team member for the apprehension. Both anticipated this guy would put up a heckuva fight, so we were ready to tangle. We got cooperation from the cosigner, and were given a key to the apartment on the 7th floor. Boss worked the key in the lock and opened the door and agent #2 rushed in moving fast. The guy is huge, and you just know he ain't to be trifled with. The defendant saw him coming on like a locomotive, and threw his hands up before anybody actually reached him. Agent#2 cuffed him and started patting him down.

It was not long before we had him sitting comfortably in the back seat of my Jeep, all belted in safe and secure, and headed back to Jeffco where we turned him in.

The whole arrest went much more smoothly than any of us anticipated. It was easy-peasy all the way. In fact, this was the easiest apprehension I've experienced to date. Wish they call would go that way, but then things wouldn't be very exciting.

Anyhow, we got one more situated comfortably at the county bed and breakfast in Jefferson County.

Wish I could resolve the case I brought in as easily. But that's another tale.

Blessings,
Mel

DORA PI10000052

Athame Investigations,
division of Colorado Bounty Hunter LLC
Aurora, Colorado
303-343-7111 Office
303-319-1077 Cell
303-366-3189 Fax

Available for Fugitive Recovery, Process Service, Investigation and Legal Courier Service.

Post subject: Re: Easy-Peasy!
 Post Posted: Mon 03 Sep 2012 15:16 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Take the easy ones, Mel! As you already know, they will be few and far between. Revel and bask in them. :mrgreen: Congrats on another arrest, btw!!

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post subject: Re: Easy-Peasy!
 Post Posted: Wed 05 Sep 2012 07:30 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4078
RelentlessRskMgmt1 wrote:
Take the easy ones, Mel! As you already know, they will be few and far between. Revel and bask in them. :mrgreen: Congrats on another arrest, btw!!

Thanks! And yeah, they ain't often so clean and easy. This was a pure delight to take in because of how easily it went together.

On another note, looks like the skip I was chasing this past two weeks got nailed by another team. Guess I won't be making it out to Philly for the Nabbi conference after all!

Blessings,
Mel

DORA PI10000052

Athame Investigations,
division of Colorado Bounty Hunter LLC
Aurora, Colorado
303-343-7111 Office
303-319-1077 Cell
303-366-3189 Fax

Available for Fugitive Recovery, Process Service, Investigation and Legal Courier Service.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion