Maryland Repeat Drug Offenders • PUBLIC SECTION • Archives • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Maryland Repeat Drug Offenders
 Post Posted: Fri 23 Jul 2010 15:14 

Hi! I stumbled across this site in my search for some answers. I am curious to understand why someone who has repeatedly been arrested for drug possession, paraphernalia, etc still allowed on the streets? Not to mention, he is a convicted felon whom has served time in jail previously, who continues to get arrested. The gentleman in question is my brother in law, and honestly he needs to be locked up, serving time. Over the course of the last fifteen years, he has been arrested more times than I care to recite for the SAME THING:

Description: CDS:POSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA Statute: CR.5.601.(a)(1) Description:CDS:POSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA
Amended Date: CJIS Code:4 3550

However, he continually gets out of jail within a few days and never seems to end up in jail serving any substantial time for these issues. Obviously he has a problem and treatment facilities do not seem to work. He has been ordered (or so I understand) by the court to undergo treatment for his addiction, yet he seems to be able to check himself out of those facilities without completing the required time - without any recourse. And then he turns around and does it all over again. Most recently he was arrested with a gun in his possession. As a felon, how is that even possible?

At this point, it disgusts me that our justice system allows these losers to prevail. Why is this? Why are they not ordering him to remain in jail? At least by making him serve time, he will be forced to get off the drugs he is using and maybe become a contributing member of society. I am open to learning about anything that may help me understand.

Post subject: Re: Maryland Repeat Drug Offenders
 Post Posted: Fri 23 Jul 2010 20:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Contact your elected officials and explain to them that Judge Clyburn and his liberal agenda isn't working. These are not victimless crimes that he is committing as he is paying for the drugs somehow and he is escalating...

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post subject: Re: Maryland Repeat Drug Offenders
 Post Posted: Fri 23 Jul 2010 21:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
I would do exactly what Scott has told you that you should do.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Archives