NABBI restart?????????????? • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • NABBI Info • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: NABBI restart??????????????
 Post Posted: Wed 01 May 2019 10:28 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
Dave,

I don't know where you got your info from. Bill M, Lion and me never talked together about handing NABBI over to anyone. I sure did not. Lion and I only texted back and forth a couple times about this.

The only question Lion asked me was can someone, this Colorado guy take over. I told him what I have said here many times, he would have to filed an app for the tax exempt status and talk to Scott Harrell about using the name.

That was it. I did not give him anything.

As far as filing with a secretary of State, I didn't do that as I was not going to be the one handling NABBI for ever. So we got a 501(c)(4) status primarily for banking purposes, to have an account to pay the conference costs.

Our very first meeting in Las Vegas, I put that on my Amex card because we were not formed yet. When we went to St Louis again I put that on my account because that was our organizational meeting. After that I was able to get the 501(c) and then establish a NABBI bank account.

That however did not mean that I owned NABBI. So I did give that guy anything.

As far as his FB, I don't use FB and did not see his page until it was brought up here.

So believe what ever you want, don't matter to me.

As I said on the other thread, it seems like some of you are so concerned about NABBI now but haven't said a damn thing for the last 5 years. Not one of you have lifted a finger to try and keep it going or to revive it.

If anyone has a problem with that or me, you got my phone number give me a call. Otherwise I am done with this back and forth bull!

Post Posted: Thu 02 May 2019 12:03 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1973
Experience: 3 - 5 years
tsuggs wrote:
Dave,

I don't know where you got your info from. Bill M, Lion and me never talked together about handing NABBI over to anyone. I sure did not. Lion and I only texted back and forth a couple times about this.

The only question Lion asked me was can someone, this Colorado guy take over. I told him what I have said here many times, he would have to filed an app for the tax exempt status and talk to Scott Harrell about using the name.

That was it. I did not give him anything.

As far as filing with a secretary of State, I didn't do that as I was not going to be the one handling NABBI for ever. So we got a 501(c)(4) status primarily for banking purposes, to have an account to pay the conference costs.

Our very first meeting in Las Vegas, I put that on my Amex card because we were not formed yet. When we went to St Louis again I put that on my account because that was our organizational meeting. After that I was able to get the 501(c) and then establish a NABBI bank account.

That however did not mean that I owned NABBI. So I did give that guy anything.

As far as his FB, I don't use FB and did not see his page until it was brought up here.

So believe what ever you want, don't matter to me.

As I said on the other thread, it seems like some of you are so concerned about NABBI now but haven't said a damn thing for the last 5 years. Not one of you have lifted a finger to try and keep it going or to revive it.

If anyone has a problem with that or me, you got my phone number give me a call. Otherwise I am done with this back and forth bull!

Back and forth bull ? This is the first time I’ve said anything about it here. So what back and forth are you referring to ?

Your right. At this point what’s left to be done. You spoke to this guy and didn’t care to mention it to anybody else. Again. Who did you call?

As far as nobody doing anything to help that’s not true. I’ve always been willing to do what I can to make it work , but as I stated before without continued growth of members where can we go. With the state of mind of people in this industry there will be no growth. Everybody was/is for self. They all ask what NABBI can do for them when they should have been asking what they can do to help the industry. As you said I’m done with this as well. Can’t do anything about it at this point anyway.

Dave
Private Investigator
Licensed by the NYS DOS Division of Licensing

Post Posted: Sat 04 May 2019 10:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
I said on the other thread, it seems like some of you are so concerned about NABBI now but haven't said a damn thing for the last 5 years. Not one of you have lifted a finger to try and keep it going or to revive it. [/quote]

I responded to this because some were asking about Fish. I am not involved with the facebook remarks mentioned as I am not in the FB group. As stated earlier, my role with NABBI was recruiting 4 people, inviting three members to attend a NC bail school, (they traveled a lot of miles to get here) and talk with bondsman about NABBI. I paid my membership dues and attended the St Louis conference. I'm not putting names out here of the several members that put large sums of money into NABBI, but I know of some that far exceeded their call to duty.

I will continue to check out Fish as I get time and will post my findings of "fact."

As far as the remarks made about not doing a damn thing in the last five years for NABBI or having lifted a finger to revive NABBI, Nothing could be further from the truth. Many have spent countless hours on the phone brainstorming ways to keep NABBI alive. Just because you didn't know it, doesn't make it any less true. In fact, I had talked to a bondsman about NABBI, he was excited about joining and in fact did join and pay his dues only to have his money returned.... I'm not going to drag his name into this right now or the reason he was given for having his dues refunded but it should not have happened. NABBI was still alive when his dues were returned.

Blanket statements made about a group of individuals are never a good idea Tony, you have my phone number if you want to call me as you suggested that you should be called.

Take care

Added: I don't know who talked to who and who did or did not give Fish info on NABBI but a friendly suggestion Before giving information to anybody about anything make sure you know who you are talking to Vetting 101.

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Tue 07 May 2019 21:06 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
Bill Williams wrote

Before giving information to anybody about anything make sure you know who you are talking to Vetting 101

I Concur and say . . . AMEN !

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Fri 10 May 2019 12:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
I've been working hard trying to find a guy that failed to appear in North Carolina and has fled to another state. So I decided to take a break and check on Fish.

No way am I going to post what I found here in the public section. If you want to check it out on your own you can do a simple google search using his name, middle initial included and there is enough there to give you enough information to decide if you want to provide info to this guy... As for me No way am I providing anything to him. But we are all adults and can decide for ourselves if additional info is warranted..... So, do what you want but for me, Again, no way!!

Take care

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Mon 20 May 2019 18:43 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
tsuggs wrote:
I just talked with the same guy form Denver. He seems sincere in restarting NABBI and pairing it with their bail bond association to fight bail reform.

I too will offer advice and share some info that can help get them started. However, I am out of the bail bonding business for good and will be moving to Nevada a in few months.

We have to get out of this crazy state of California!

Hope you do not change your phone # Tony.. would always like to stay in touch with you regardless of of you leaving the Bail Industry !
Hope all is well.

Jeff.

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

Post Posted: Thu 30 Jan 2020 06:33 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Well, NABBI.ORG seems to have disappeared...

So.... didn't last long... when done by wanna bees.... things don't usually last ...

Too bad... all the hoopla and hype didn't make anything happen...

So.... see ya.............................

Any of the original members want to reach me... I can still be found at all my original locations... same email... same phone number... same website.... all the same... over 20 years...

Virginia seems to be doing away with the bail bond business... at least in the private commercial sense... so I may be outa here...

take care folks.... I'm still around.... at least in spirit... :mrgreen: 8) 8) :roll:

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Thu 30 Jan 2020 16:12 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Hey Bill - I'm still around also... Not certain how much longer though.

With all these states getting rid of Bail Bonds not certain that there will be a need for FRN?

I've been putting off doing a complete makeover for that reason.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Tue 11 Feb 2020 18:51 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Well Phil.... there are still a few of us left..... but the business is sinking fast I fear... take care, I still visit here periodically....

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Fri 14 Feb 2020 17:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
I am still around in the Miami Area... although things drastically slowed down .. the money definitely is not what it was 10 years ago.

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion » NABBI Info