NABBI ? • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • NABBI Info • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: NABBI ?
 Post Posted: Sun 03 Dec 2017 16:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
Bill,

I am doing mostly PI work now. Written 3 bonds in over 2 months. Bail is slowly dying in California.

Not just for me but also other agents I know, including the big companies.

I am not as optimistic as others are in saving bail in California. There are too many groups pushing to eliminate cash bail.

Starting Jan 1, I will be cleaning up all my outstanding open bonds and setting things up to move to Nevada.

Post Posted: Fri 23 Nov 2018 17:14 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Tony, it's been a year since this post.... are you still moving to Nevada....??

Hope the recent fires did not impact you.... take care and drop me a line every once in awhile...

We are all still doing pretty good.... Gail, myself and my current fur baby... Daisy.... all in relatively good health for a bunch of old farts.... take care my friend.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sat 24 Nov 2018 13:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Hey Bill,

Other that breathing heavy smoke for about 2 weeks, we are ok. The whole San Fran Bay Area was covered in dense smoke.

Our place in the mountains is about a 100 miles north east of the big fire so it was not affected at all. We went up there every weekend to get out of the smoke.

Once I clean up my last 6 bonds, almost $900K in liability, we will take our BUF and buy a place in the Reno area. That way we will be only about 2 hours from our hideout in the mountains.

Unless, the Boss has to move to Virginia because of her job relocation of its HQ.

Post Posted: Sat 30 Mar 2019 18:52 
in memoriam

... deleted.... due to incorrect info. sorry................

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Mon 01 Apr 2019 22:24 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Well Hell ! I am FINALLY able t o log on and I missed your dayumed comment . . . even if it was bad info :?

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Thu 04 Apr 2019 22:27 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON ? ! WEASEL ? !

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

Post Posted: Thu 04 Apr 2019 22:27 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON ? ! WEASEL ? !

Post Posted: Fri 05 Apr 2019 06:26 
in memoriam

I initially thought this was a good idea but after a short while of checking out this guy (Danny Fish) I quickly came to the conclusion that he is a screwball with no history or qualifications in this industry.

I really would like to hear what Tony has to say about why he gave up the 501c status without talking to anyone else in the mix.???

I don't trust this guy and will not lift a finger to help him... see my post on the "NABBI Restart" post.

Post Posted: Sun 07 Apr 2019 12:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Guys,

I didn't give up the 501, if an organization is inactive for 3 years the IRS pulls it. We, or I didn't file any tax returns since 2015. So as far as the feds are concerned we are no longer operating, which we weren't.

If the other guy wants to start up they will have to file a new application for that org.

I told him we did not own the logo or the name. Scott Harrell kept rights to the name. I told him to contact Scott to see what he has to say about that.

I also posted on their Facebook page stating that non of the original NABBI members were involved with the "new" group.

To be active according to IRS rules, you have to have at least one annual meeting a year, file yearly tax returns and a statement of the officers.

We haven't done any of that since the last meeting in Memphis.

If someone from the original group wants to try and restart the original org, they can do that and keep control of it. However, other than providing what little info I have, I can't be involved.

I am done with the bail business. My bail license will expire on June 30th and I am not renewing it, since I will be moving to Reno this summer.

Post Posted: Mon 29 Apr 2019 21:43 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1973
Experience: 3 - 5 years
tsuggs wrote:
Guys,

I didn't give up the 501, if an organization is inactive for 3 years the IRS pulls it. We, or I didn't file any tax returns since 2015. So as far as the feds are concerned we are no longer operating, which we weren't.

If the other guy wants to start up they will have to file a new application for that org.

I told him we did not own the logo or the name. Scott Harrell kept rights to the name. I told him to contact Scott to see what he has to say about that.

I also posted on their Facebook page stating that non of the original NABBI members were involved with the "new" group.

To be active according to IRS rules, you have to have at least one annual meeting a year, file yearly tax returns and a statement of the officers.

We haven't done any of that since the last meeting in Memphis.

If someone from the original group wants to try and restart the original org, they can do that and keep control of it. However, other than providing what little info I have, I can't be involved.

I am done with the bail business. My bail license will expire on June 30th and I am not renewing it, since I will be moving to Reno this summer.

I’ll state it again here. To my knowledge the IRS can not dictate as to who owns or operates a company. In order for this guy Fish to assume NABBI the articles or organization has to be filed with a states Department of state or Secretary of State or whatever that states requirements are. When you file a company in CA do you first go to the IRS ? No !! The IRS is for tax purposes of a company not to say who owns or operates it. So how can Fish assume “ownership” of NABBI? Cause it was through the IRS. To my knowledge you files the organization of NABBI then applied for the tax exempt status as a non-profit company so again how does Fish take over NABBI

If I form a company and it lays dormant for 10 years with out making a dime. The ITS can’t just come in and take the company and give it to someone else. I either have to close and file the company as closed with my Department if state or transfer membership ownership over to someone else. So which did you do Tony?
Better yet in what state was NABBI formed in and I’ll find out myself. It has nothing to do with the IRS. Fish had to assume control of NABBI first to do anything with the IRS !!

Dave
Private Investigator
Licensed by the NYS DOS Division of Licensing

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion » NABBI Info