NABBI UPDATE • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • NABBI Info • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: NABBI UPDATE
 Post Posted: Tue 24 Jul 2012 13:59 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
NABBI is moving forward! Shortly we will be able to process membership dues and conference registrations online.

I hope to have that feature online this Friday or next Monday at the latest. In the meantime, anyone can still pay by check sent to:

NABBI
PO BOX 1624
El Cerrito, CA 94530

Membership certificates and cards will be going out soon to all thsoe that have sent in a app and dues.

We are 2 months away from the Philadelphia conference. And just a little bit over a month away from the group rate room cutoff date.

Please make your reservations asap. We have only a limited number of rooms. And they are actually suites all on the same floors so, we don't have to worry about being disturbed or have to deal with a lot of kids running around.

Unless, it is us doing the disturbing!

We are in the process of proofing a one page brochure. It has basic NABBI info and a Q&A section.

NABBI members will be able to print them out and give to prospective members and other interested parties.

It will be available soon to all NABBI members by email and on the website.

Finally, I had a conversstion with a former LA SWAT member instructor that is doing PI work and FR. He wants to offer our members training.

I am scheduliung a meet with his company next month to see if we can use them at a future conference or as a special tactical training event.

If you want you can look at tgheir website to get an idea of who they are and what they do.

http://www.tacticalavenues.com

Quesitons? Contact any board member.

More later......

Post subject: Re: NABBI UPDATE
 Post Posted: Tue 24 Jul 2012 14:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
We are in the process of proofing a one page brochure. It has basic NABBI info and a Q&A section.

I would be very interested in getting a couple of these. As I am not a "member" would one of you be so kind as to print out a couple for me and mail to my PO Box . . . . I would like to have something to present to some folks here . . . we may not be the Show Me State but . . . some just like to have something to look at

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Tue 24 Jul 2012 15:18 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
Absolutely, Consider it done, Luvonda!

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Tue 24 Jul 2012 15:24 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Thank You Bill, I see that Tony states that they are not yet available. So I know that when they are I can count on you . . . I, Thank You !

PM sent with my mailing addie

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Tue 24 Jul 2012 16:47 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I hope the board will proof and give an ok by tomorrow. Once we are clear I can email a copy in pdf and MSPublisher to everyone that wants one.

The Publisher files is a little better quality but the pdf prints out just fine.

Post Posted: Wed 25 Jul 2012 19:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Here is a pdf of the NABBI brochure.

Feel free to donwload and use to promote NABBI.

Attachments:
File comment: NABBI Brochure
NABBI Talking Points Handout V 2.0.pdf [337.14 KiB]
Downloaded 3864 times

Post Posted: Wed 25 Jul 2012 19:29 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Looks fine to me Tony, you have my vote.

I printed one in color and one in black and white.... info is the same of course, color is a bit prettier but as individual members, we could just print out copies ourselves from the .pdf file link right here.... and distribute them or take them with us when we are out discussing the organization....

Even as a plain black and white with a grey background, it still contains facts and is still presentable... I am sure you meant for this to work this way but if you print the 1st page, then turn the paper over and print the second on the back... they fold 3 ways very nicely on one sheet... that is what you had in mind, right?

I have printed out a dozen already and will take them with me from now on.... thanks Tony, this is what it is going to take...

LuVonda... just download the .pdf file right off this thread.... print the first page either in color or BW... then turn it over and print the second page right on the back... then fold it in thirds... no need to have someone mail anything to you... you do it yourself,,, it is already there. If you don't have a printer or for some reason can't do it at home... just go to Staples or wherever... and do it form there... again.. no need to wait for the mail... it's here already darlin.... 8)

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 25 Jul 2012 22:15 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3468
Experience: 5 - 7 years
To Tony you have my vote it looks real good clean simply and professional. from F.R.P.S.A-LLC

Post Posted: Thu 26 Jul 2012 04:56 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Quote:
I would be very interested in getting a couple of these. would one of you be so kind as to print out a couple for me and mail to my PO Box . . . .

I can't find your address... PM it to me and I will send you a couple that I have printed.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Thu 26 Jul 2012 08:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Bill,

You are correct. They are meant to be a tri-fold brochure that fits very easy in a pocket, purse or "gun" fanny pack.

As we grow and have more funds we can have brochures like this printed professionally and use them as mailers to sureties, bail associations and other related entities.

They will fit very easily in a #10 standard size envelope.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion » NABBI Info