crap on the floor • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 20 Aug 2006 18:59 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
TMI, Max...ROFLMAO :lol: .

The last one we had that pissed himself was hiding between the mattress and springs on the bed refusing to come out. He was told in no uncertain terms to get his hands out in the open but wouldn't until his girlfriend started screaming that we had guns. The LE I had with me were trying very hard not to laugh when he came out "all wet". This kid was still bawling his eyes out when I took him to the jail and they started processing him.

It made for a good story at the jail, and several of my later bondees told me they had heard the story. I tell them not to run on me, and they say, "yeah, we heard."

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 26 Aug 2006 13:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 757
Experience: More than 10 years
Kathy,

That was a very good story.LOL :lol: Anymore?

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 27 Aug 2006 10:14 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I remember once after yelling for 20 mins for the skip to come out or I would break momma's door and he still would not come out. With LEO backing me up I broke momma's door and he appeared in the open hallway with only his boxer shorts on.

He went to jail in only his boxer shorts I, would not let him get his clothes after making me break the door. The next day his father called the chief of police and wanted to know my name to pay for the door. The chief told him that for month's he himself had asked where his son was and was lied too and if I chose to press charges he would arrest him for hiding his son. The dad said to forget the door.

This was one of LuVonda's skips and she was there also as he said he was sorry to her. How sorry he was when all found out that a female brought him in wearing only his Boxer shorts.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 27 Aug 2006 12:25 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
My skip from above is back jail. He called begging me to get him out again. Uh, let me think a minute...NO :lol: .

Hubby and another bondsman went out one night to get a skip. They got info that he was in a certain apartment. When they got there, the door was open and an old man & his nurse were in the front room. The bondsman asked for entry, and the man said no. Hubby disagreed and marched right in to search. He found the skip and his girlfriend hiding behind the bed. The skip had on his undies, the girl had nothing on. She came out screaming. I just can't understand this screaming bit.

LE had been out with them the night before checking out known drug houses and chasing possible vehicles down. They came up empty and were too busy to assist the next night. I think they were actually relieved not to be there :wink: .

This was supposed to be a real bad-ass, drug runner, rapist, arsonist, that liked to use knives on people, so he met face to face with hubby's shotgun. Hubby won the bet with the bondsman that he could make this bad guy handcuff himself :lol: . I think they did put some pants on him before hauling him off to jail where they were met with much relief and pleasure to have him off the streets.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 27 Aug 2006 16:37 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
1 of my very first apprehensions is still 1 of my funniest. I went to apprehend a 30 something crack whore in a trailer park in a rural part of the state. As I approached her trailer (go figure right ?) the front door swung open. There was my girl, barefoot, in pj's, coffee in 1 hand and cigarette in the other. Both potentially dangerous weapons.

I instructed her immediately to set both down, she refused and kept trying to get by me to get to her family in the den. I then took the coffee from her and the struggle was on. I spun her around with her face to the wall, cuffed her behind her back and began literally dragging her barefoot across a wooden porch, down wooden stairs, across a gravel parking lot to my truck. Now the whole time she is yelling, fighting, resisting every way she knows how. Following us is her younger sister holding something in her hands.

The thing that she was yelling was what caught my attention and watching her younger sister closing the gap on us. Finally I could understand what was happening. My fugitive was yelling "My Teeth ! My Teeth !"

Her little sister was trying to insert my fugitive's dentures into her mouth while I had been dragging her to my truck ! I never laughed so hard in my life.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 27 Aug 2006 16:47 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
I had 1 last year in Fl right after the hurricanes struck. I checked in with the Escambia S.O's office, showed them the paperwork, ncic check, etc etc. My fugitive was wanted on 7 different felony warrants from multiple jurisdictions. I thought he was at his sister's house so that's where I went.

Well the S.O. sent 3 units out there with me. 1 Sgt, 2 patrol units. So I'm at the front door with 1 of the deputies knocking and announcing and we can see shadows and movement inside the house. Which was a very nice brick home in a nice neighborhood. The cops had already warned me that the sister was nuts. They had previous dealings with her being naked under full moons and dancing.....I get the winners huh ?

Finally she answers the door...totally NAKED!!! Here she is a 40ish woman, heavy set, and facing 4 big, burly men with guns and badges and acts like she doesn't have a care in the world !

Talk about almost losing your dinner ! 1 of the deputies had the common sense to grab a sofa pillow and shoved it in front of her at the same time commanding her to go get dressed. Thank heaven for clothes ! Some women just shouldn't be seen naked.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 28 Aug 2006 07:50 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

The one that got away :D I had one in OK City, OK that actually ran and dove head first out of a second story window and got away. I was not going out the window after him and the time it took to go to the front door, down the steps and around the building was too long and allowed him time to escape. He used his disabled son in a wheelchair as a launching ramp to escape and block our way to the window when he knocked him over into our path. 3 weeks later we caught him on the job.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 28 Aug 2006 12:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
The sheriff from Escambia, FL attended the PBUS summer meet in Palm Beach. He was very pro bail and recovery friendly. If you are working his county they're willing to help with the pickup, whether the skip has clothes on or not!

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage