To Everybody: A New Beginning arising in June of 2006 • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: To Everybody: A New Beginning arising in June of 2006
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 14:52 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

I have been in this business long enough to realize that, 1 we do not get the recognition we deserve, 2 we have to work to hard to get any type of business, 3 you are in competition with one another. And 4 There is NO ONE to fight for our rights with congress.

There are at least two dozen assoc. out there that either requires you go through their training, or don’t help in any way to get you business.

My goal for this entire program is to be able to let people follow their dream. Not a part time Hobby.

When I first started I was completely aware of the difficulties in obtaining work. After time has gone by I have gained a new interest, and that is making it easier for the pros like us to obtain work, Benefits and discounts where ever you reside.

The plan for IBA “International Bounty Hunters Assoc.” is to give every member medical ins. For private use and Commercial Liability. I also have been in contact with Ruger, Sig Arms, 5.11 tactical, Delta air, Hertz, and many more companies vital to our survival.

The plan is simple we would provide all business to you the agents, at flat 10% with expenses paid. We will contract all business out to the agent in that area.

To get this the only task is to turn all perspective bondsman to The IBA, in doing this ever agent will be guaranteed there pay upon surrender and never have fork out any of your own money. And be entitled to discounts to help provide you with the tools needed to accomplish the task at hand. The IBA would also be a complete research company to assist you in every case, to help you cut your personal expenses

I NEED EVERYONES INPUT ON THIS SUBJECT. I SEE THAT IT WAS A TOPIC AWHILE AGO AND NOW WE NEED TO MAKE IT A REALITY…

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 15:32 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 37
Experience: 5 - 7 years
The only task is too turn all perspective bondsman onto the IBA, so bottom line the agent not in YOUR assoc. gets screwed by taking away their business but i guess lets see what happens

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 16:45 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Been there done that already..and like several others got fouled up big time by being lied to, manipulated, set up, and sent on illegal apprehensions.

None of us know you, or anything about you. You are long on promises, but short on credentials...who are you ?...are you licensed ? How long have you been doing this ?..Who trained you ?..How do we check you out ? Why should any of us turn anything over to a total stranger ? Case in point: You don't even have your name, license #'s, address, phone numbers..nothing listed for us to check you out. If you read any of the older posts anywhere on this network you will discover that most of the professionals have thier stats listed for anyone to see or verify. How come you don't ?

FYI: In the NCIS catalog there is already a patch you can buy that reads: "Member International Bounty Hunter's Assoc"..Maybe this is where you got the idea from ?

Lastly, how can an "International" organization even exist legally, when most countries don't even recognize normal LEO powers much less private, contractual civilians' ?

I got burned this past year...I wont let it happen again.

Post subject: HMMMMMM
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 17:50 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2351
Experience: More than 10 years
Is your name Micheal Barber? LOL

Omaha, Nebraska.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 17:58 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 7 - 10 years
He is still at it from the BIG HOUSE :lol: NOT ANOTHER F.R.T.F. :roll:

Post subject: Assoc.
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 18:46 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

One the name is hypathetical. what is wrong with having an orginazation that can privide ins, disc. and work for you. i dont see why it wouldn't work.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 18:51 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 7 - 10 years
WELL IF THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CON TELL US WHO YOU ARE ITS THAT PLANE IF YOU HAVE NOTING TO HIDE. OR JUST GO ON SOME WHERE ELS .

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 19:37 

Good point bloodhound he should tell us who he is or go somewhere else to sell that b.s.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 19:52 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Ok you obviously have our attention. Have you read the threads where we speak of this type of organization? Assuming you are legit.

You may wish to include some type of "charter membership" so that organizations already out there can be charter members (there will be a few who do not wish to dismantle their command structure).

Fees would have to be based on what you are offering... Medical Ins. would be awesome... as well as a legal service (there are many out there ie; pre paid legal who offer this but a job specific one would be nice). Perhaps different levels of membership. Also organizations would have to pay a bit more for Charter Memberships as they are collecting fees from their members as well... though Charter Memberships would include all the benefits for all of their members as well (ie; Ins. Legal, ETC.)

You could also create a library of training materials and put together a class which can be taken online or through mail certifications for all training that could be considered "class room" type training. Records of such certifcations as well as a database containing them would be handy in legal situations.

Also a pool of instructors who a percentage of the fees they charge for classes would go to the legal pool, the medical ins pool, etc.

Create a national database of resumes, training, licensing, etc. would be handy as well as an 800 number for agencies to call (a flyer sent to every agency and State Licensing board with this info would be nice, especially if you can get the State Licensing agencies on the band wagon...) to verify an agents authenticity (again this would be great if also back by the individuals state's licensing agency... much more ooomph with that back up).

A pool of attorneys who are willing to work at a discounted rate and perhaps financed by fees paid by memebers... in fact a percent of fee's paid by members should be placed in an interest bearing trust of sorts specifically to help fund this. A board could be made to determine if an agent requires financial assistance as well as if his actions were in line with the organizations Professional Conduct Guidlines. If so then funds would be allocated to either pay or help assist in the legal defense (remember every court case we win helps solidify ALL OF OUR AUTHORITY... especially if we can get a case to the Supreme Court of the US).

Maybe get to the point of national discounts at rental car agencies as well as hotel chains (a lot of time is spent on the road in this biz and not always can you crash in the car).

You are already contacting the equipment manufacturers and that is great.

Got some more ideas but these will do for now.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion