Howdy Again! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Howdy Again!
 Post Posted: Mon 11 Jan 2016 17:33 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4078
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Haven't been on here in quite awhile, but have been busy with fugitive recovery, process service and got my state private investigation license.

Now I'm looking to be a more active member of FRN, and hope soon to get signed up with NABBI.

Life has been good to me, and I've covered a bunch of territory since my last visit. A few months back, I had a case that started out in North Dakota, spilled over into Montana, got our fugitive and drove back to Denver to fly said fugitive to California. That was surely an adventure.

About a week ago, my mentor and me went down to Raton where we hooked one and returned to Arapahoe County! The P.D. in Raton were terrific, and they made this job easy as silk!

Anyhow, just stopped by for a brief tip of the hat before I end up meeting my fellow agents for a hunt tonight. We got like 5 we want to hook up and get them back into custody!

Stay safe, watch your six!

Agent11-117

DORA PI10000052

Athame Investigations,
division of Colorado Bounty Hunter LLC
Aurora, Colorado
303-343-7111 Office
303-319-1077 Cell
303-366-3189 Fax

Available for Fugitive Recovery, Process Service, Investigation and Legal Courier Service.

Post subject: Re: Howdy Again!
 Post Posted: Tue 12 Jan 2016 20:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Welcome back Mel, glad to hear that you are doing well. Congrats on the transition to Licensed Private Investigation as well. Seek out Dave Martz from The Rose Investigations on here, he is invaluable when it comes to bail and PI advice. Dave is one of my mentors and I can never repay the wisdom he has imparted to me over the years.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post subject: Re: Howdy Again!
 Post Posted: Fri 15 Jan 2016 03:25 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4078
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Hello Scott!
Gosh it has been awhile! Glad you dropped in on my post to share that reference with me. I'm going to follow up on that advice.

It has been just shy of a year now since I qualified for my private investigation license here in Colorado. I had a general idea what I was doing, but not a very comprehensive one. In the same manner that I got into Bounty hunting, I didn't let the fact that I had no clue what I was doing stand in the way if doing it anyhow. As a rookie FRA, I was blessed to be shown the ropes by some really good people. Since the first time I logged onto this forum, I've learned a great deal. I talked about my mentor often enough, but in reality, I had a bunch of folks who took me under their wings. And I sucked up everything they taught like a sponge.

Now, as then, I'm absorbing everything folks care to share inthe P.I. arena. And I am sincerely grateful for those folks who help a novice learn the business.

Thank you for being one of those folks who shared with me along the way and again point the way forward as I embark on this latest adventure in what has been a long, strange, transition in my life. Rest assured I'll check out that reference and try to absorb whatever he cares to share!

Until next time,
Stay safe!

Mel

DORA PI10000052

Athame Investigations,
division of Colorado Bounty Hunter LLC
Aurora, Colorado
303-343-7111 Office
303-319-1077 Cell
303-366-3189 Fax

Available for Fugitive Recovery, Process Service, Investigation and Legal Courier Service.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion