NABBI 2014 Conference • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • NABBI Info • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: NABBI 2014 Conference
 Post Posted: Sat 02 Nov 2013 08:11 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
ANOTHER UPDATE ON THE NABBI PAGE.

JUST CONVENTION INFO... KEEP CHECKING...

ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME TWO NEW MEMBERS OF NABBI...

BILL WILLIAMS OUT OF NORTH CAROLINA

DAVE PEREZ OUT OF NEW YORK

Bill and Dave... if you would, please provide me with your contact info so I can put you in the members list with phone and addresses so you can network with others across the nation.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

UPDATE: 11/12/13 just noticed the date.... 11, 12, 13... won't see that again till.... 12,13,14.... :shock: :roll: and that will be the last time for the sequential numbers... cause there won't be a 13, 14, 15.... ain't no 13th. month... aren't you glad I notice stuff like this and can keep you people updated on worthless.............. sht..... 8) 8) 8)

All info added... also Yak paid his dues as usual... all is well in 'NABBIVILLE'.................

The list should be updated and complete now.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sun 24 Nov 2013 12:43 
in memoriam

Just booked my room for the spring conference. Dirt cheap for the Hilton Beachfront!!! This is a very nice hotel... I have stayed there in the past... back when I had some money.... :roll: :shock:

Gail is coming with me... to keep me straight and also to meet those that choose to bring their wives.... that should be quite interesting... 8)

I would advise you all to do the same... book early and get ready for an interesting and educational 2 day visit with other professionals. Meet and discuss this business with the best.

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Tue 18 Feb 2014 15:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
The NABBI website has the conference registration form and brochure on it. You can download both and register by mail or fax. Details are on the site.

Also, a big reminder, the rooms will go quickly at the group rate. I would suggest that anyone planning to attend and are only 95% sure, go ahead and reserve a room. You can always cancel the reservation with no charge if you do it 7 days in advance.

Our group rate of $139 will expire on March 14th. After that the rooms will go for at least $249 per night. Other hotels in VB will be higher also. It is Spring Break time and most hotels will be sold out.

Another thing, the early conference registration ends on March 31. After that the registration fee goes up $50.

THERE IS NO REGISTRATION ONSITE THE DAY OF THE CONFERENCE.

We must have our total attendee numbers in 2 weeks before so that we can properly plan the meals and conference materials.

Again check out nabbi.org for all the details.

If you still have questions, call me.

Post Posted: Wed 12 Mar 2014 07:21 
in memoriam

Make your reservations, pay your fees, dues, whatever you need to do for the NABBI...

Tony, as monies come in to the PayPal site, I will let you know and add new members or renewals to the website.

As always, we need to get a current list and update on all this asap...

Post Posted: Wed 12 Mar 2014 21:25 
in memoriam

At this time... there are only 4 confirmed members who have reserved their rooms.

Friday at 5pm is the deadline... if you do not register by then... the room rate will go up at least $100. We have guaranteed a minimume of 10 rooms, if we don't meet that minimum, the difference will have to be paid by the association, which frankly means Tony and whoever else will step up... please don't let this happen.

If this is all the support NABBI can muster, the convention and the future of NABBI is at stake and frankly my involvement in NABBI, the NABBI website and also whatever my involvement is on FRN hinges on what happens in the next 48 hours.

If I do not see a marked increase in interest, I too will be gone.

If you care about this industry and/or yourself in it... if you have any sense of professionalism and you care about where we go from here... you need to step up because if you don't it will fade away.

48 hours. that's it.

Post Posted: Wed 26 Mar 2014 18:08 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
All those that are planning to attend the VB Conference need to register by this Friday, March 28, 8:00PM Eastern and 5:00PM Pacific times.

I have to send in final numbers to the hotel early Monday morning.

If you are not preregistered and PAID by the Friday deadline, you can NOT attend! THERE IS ABSOULTELY NO ON SITE REGISTRATION.

The registration form is on the NABB website.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion » NABBI Info