Mexico • PUBLIC SECTION • Archives • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: Mexico
 Post Posted: Sun 16 Feb 2003 23:53 

If anyone need a fugitive pick up in Mexico and return to the USA we can help you.Our fee is 40% of the bond paid to us before we release the fugitive to you.

Carr bail agents
Jackson,Ms

We operate under Carr fugitive Services
Mexico city Mx
We are license by the MFJP
License#MX78564

Post subject: Mexico Fugitive Search Services
 Post Posted: Tue 08 Jun 2004 15:02 

Hello,

I have some services that I think you might be interested in for your Mexican fugitive locates.

Below is one of my Mexican searches. Contact me by email you you need a price quote on this search or any other Search I offer in Mexico.

Name & Address from Mexican number (land line or cell).
You Supply:
Any land-line or cell Mexican phone numbers.

We Return:
The Name & Billing Address on record with the carrier.

Contact me if you need the cost of search.

Thank you,

Dean Ausfresser
President
The Pros
P.O. Box 141
New Rochelle, New York 10802-0141
Email: infopro@infopro.tv
The Pros Investigative Service And Spy Gadgets.
http://www.ioffer.com/selling/infopros

Post subject: Mexico Skips
 Post Posted: Wed 09 Jun 2004 09:07 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: More than 10 years
Greetings,

I must first preface my remarks by stating that I am a student of the bail trade notwithstanding my training & experience in said trade; accordingly, I offer the following as productive dialogue.

As intricately detailed in "Desktop Bounty Hunter," properly drafted moving papers have led to bail bond forfeitures being set aside and bonds exonerated after presenting an 'impossiblity of performance' argument.

The argument arises from various points to include the illegality of a BEA performing cross-border operations into Mexico where certain BEAs have only found imprisonment or death; however, the language under this topic gives one the impression that some business arrangement has been struck with a Mexican entity--feel free to correct any erroneous understandings.

If a specific Mexico case involves certain elements then it is presently my strenuous suggestion to first attack the forfeiture in open court so long as there is time to do so.

It may be feasible to encourage a bail skip to return to US soil, but certain aspects may make this impossible as also described in "Desktop Bounty Hunter."

I am understandably interested in any service that can legally circumvent the legal roadblocks associated with closing cases involving skips to Mexico; accordingly, if it can be done without giving up trade secrets, perhaps such ideas can be shared?

Respectfully Submitted

Rex

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Archives