JOB OPENING • PUBLIC SECTION • Archives • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: JOB OPENING
 Post Posted: Sun 17 Nov 2002 19:25 

Part-time (with possibility for full-time in the near future) repo-man needed. Nights and weekends are a must, with approx. 1 week of travel per month. You must be reliable, and want steady work. Pay will be dependant upon experience, and whomever is hired will be an independant contractor, not an employee. Potential candidate MUST live in SouthWest Missouri (Springfield, Ozark, Branson, you get the idea).

If you can't pass an extensive background investigation, don't waste your time or mine. If you're a cowboy with a chip on your shoulder and something to prove, don't waste your time or mine. If you can't follow simple directions, don't waste your time or mine.

This is not a joke. I am in the middle of negotiating a contract that will guarantee steady work for as long as I want it.

If interested, call or e-mail me. If you e-mail me, include full name, date of birth, social security number, drivers license number and state of issuance, day and night phone numbers, and references. FYI, I DO check references. Also, a Class A CDL is handy, but not a requirement.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 21 Nov 2002 12:07 

Job has been filled.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Archives