New England Fugitive Recovery LLC is moving!!!! • PUBLIC SECTION • Archives • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: New England Fugitive Recovery LLC is moving!!!!
 Post Posted: Fri 30 May 2003 12:10 

Dear group: I am planning on relocating from New England around September this year. To make a long story short I'm fed up with operating up here. The States are small and therefore every few miles you have to comply with a whole set of different rules and regulations. I have tried to be compliant and professional but there are just too many brick walls to make it viable to operate a full time business. I am experienced at skip tracing and apprehensions. I'm a NRA certified pistol instructor and an Advanced Monadnock Instructor. I'm certified in handcuffing also. Any one from a more BEA frendly state who thinks I may be an addition to their team is welcome to contact me at operations@bailhunter.org . I will relocte to most places. I will be posting this on some lists so I apologize for any cross posting.

Thanks

Steve

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Archives