New Association • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • NABBI Info • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Look no further
 Post Posted: Wed 25 Aug 2004 11:44 

I have read a few of the previous posts and think that you are looking to hard to find a source. What you are describing and looking for is already been in the works for sometime. The time zones are an idea! If you scroll through the main questions posted , you will see that the idea for a National Council has already been submitted. All have great ideas, but remember: IT takes TIME and MONEY to create something so vast. Contact L.vineyard at his POC info. and I think you will all be pleasantly pleased with the wealth of input you will receive.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 10 Nov 2004 23:07 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
Experience: More than 10 years
Edited my post, my new suggestion is Networking !!!!!!!!

If anyone can bring this industry together in agreement on anything I will be very impressed.

Last edited by ChuckJ on Thu 30 Jun 2005 20:57, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 25 Nov 2004 13:53 

Mr. Jordan,

I checkout your website as impressive as it looks I still a few considers with it. I really your idea of making it easier for the new guys attempting to break into the business, as I have already felt a few cold showers. I look forward to someday meeting in the future.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 09 Jun 2005 09:15 

This is a great idea you can count on all of the Agents from Elite! I am sure that this would be a huge success in our profession. It is one of the things that we are currently lacking that could pull us all together one huge team!

I am looking forward to it!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 22 Jun 2005 12:34 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Mr. Cross,

I am intrigued by your idea...it almost has the basis for organizing a union shop of BEA's.

1) I would consider removing the states of Delaware, Maryland, and the entity of Washington, D. C. from the Southeastern division and placing them instead with the northern division.

2) Each Chapter or division could elect a president, then of course all chapter's would elect a national president, v.p., cabinet, etc.

3) We could then hire Capitol Hill lobbyists, and each chapter could then hire thier own local state lobbyists. Primarily keeping our rights intact.

4) What the Association would offer: Insurance to begin with...both personal and commercial, corporate discounts at hotels, car rentals, airlines, tactical gear, bp vests, maybe even a corporate or association account with a weapons manufacturer like Glock, Ruger, KImber, H&K, etc. Maybe even work out deals with Ford or chevy on building BEA cars or vans, etc. The options and ideas are unlimited.

There are many vendors out there who would contribute equipment and services to a professional agency in exchange for advertising. Just like the professional sports teams, NASCAR, special olympics, etc. We could even team up with AMW, Center for missing and exploited children, and so on.

This appears to be a monumental task but it really isn't. You already have the personnel and website in place.

Let me know if you are serious about this.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 23 Jun 2005 00:29 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I am curious as to how many Associations would be willing to give up their piece of the pie for the betterment of the industry. Of course such a thing could be done by all of the independent agents and once large enough we could "assimilate" those very Associations who would not assist to begin with.

Sounds good. I'm definately interested in such an organization.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 24 Jul 2005 18:27 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Count me in, we need to have a real organization like a NRA or something of that nature. I say, just get people to sign up and lets see where it goes.

The FRA's in my town are in process of joining the Teamsters Union. We have most of the union cards turned in.

Stay proffessional and safe out there

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 24 Jul 2005 19:33 

Has there been any updates in the forming of this Group?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 01 Sep 2005 08:57 

is this topic still alive or has everyone lost interest?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion » NABBI Info