NABBI 2014 - 2016 • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • NABBI Info • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: NABBI 2014 - 2016
 Post Posted: Wed 16 Apr 2014 06:27 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
Let me be the 1st to congratulate the NABBI 2014 -2016 board of directors. These men and women went to Virginia Beach, heard the message and knew that the association, the only one of its kind in the country, is vital to the preservation of the professional bail fugitive recovery professional.

The assault on private surety bail may not be as visible and obvious to everyone in every state. But it is there. If bail goes away, so does fugitive recovery.

Meaning all of US!

There are national and state bail agent associations. No matter what you see or hear, there is only 1 association, that is non profit, organized and operated by bail recovery professions, who give up their time and pay their own expenses to work for NABBI and you!

If you would have attended, no matter how much experience or knowledge you have, I guarantee you would have learned something new that would save you time, money or even your life!

Everyone who attended the conference, had some valuable information to share. EVERYONE! It is not my intention to insult anyone reading this, but if you believe you know everything about bail and recovery, I challenge you to attend one of our training conferences.

We will post more details on the NABBI website about the conference later. But, for now, you should know that NABBI is stronger than ever and growing. Be a part of NABBI. Join if you are not a member. If you already are, get more active!

Post subject: Re: NABBI 2014 - 2016
 Post Posted: Wed 16 Apr 2014 19:47 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
I am working on the website, pictures and other interesting information that will be on the site in the next few days.... stay tuned...

http://www.nabbi.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

ADDED LATER... PLEASE NOTE.... 1/31/2016

Please note that I do not have any control over the NABBI site and have not since early 2015. Any questions relating to the NABBI organization need to be addressed to one of the other board members that are listed on the NABBI website.

Development and updates including pictures, membership and basic general information are no longer in my control.

PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THIS... I am getting calls on these items and I am not able to answer any of your questions... I no longer am involved in these activities... I am a member but that is about it at this juncture in time.

thanks..................

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Fri 18 Apr 2014 07:35 
in memoriam

I have had a few inquiries asking the connection between NABBI and FRN... let me clarify as follows...

FRN is a blog site that allows anyone to post related to any connection they may have with this industry... PI's, bail bondsmen, fugitive recovery agents/bounty hunters, attorneys, LE... those wishing to get into the business... actually, anyone that even wants to ask questions or for whatever reason have an interest, real or imagined in this business.

NABBI is a non profit association of LICENSED, COMPLIANT agents, in this industry and associated businesses but the members are vetted and as said... licensed and compliant within their states of operation. It is a networking association as is FRN but the difference is in the legality of the members. You cannot be a member of NABBI without a legal connection and we also have NO regulatory authority over the members. The only way you can post on the NABBI site is to place a message on the "comments" page and even then, it is checked by the webmaster and posted only after it is authorized by both the webmaster and the poster. There are no moderators on the site. Actually, I am the only one developing it's content... at the direction of course of the executive committee.

As for an official connection between these two sites... the only connection is in the definition of the two businesses, that is all... there is no official connection between FRN and NABBI, although discussions arise on FRN about NABBI simply as a discussion and posted information for general consumption.

Hope that clears up any questions... I will post this under another thread on this site also...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rather than post pictures on FRN... I think I will just post future picture related to NABBI, on the NABBI website, thus promoting and encouraging those interested in taking a look at our site.

So... if you interested in NABBI and the activities of that association... take a look at our site... and thanks for your interest.

http://www.nabbi.org

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sun 31 Jan 2016 18:48 
in memoriam

Update on the management of the site...

I no longer have control of the content or the development of the NABBI.ORG site.

I am still a member and presently the east coast director, but other than that... I have no control over much of anything.

Just wanted to post this in the event someone needed info, a change or an addition to the present website.

Last bumped by speezack on Sun 31 Jan 2016 18:48.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion » NABBI Info