NABBI - St Louis. • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • NABBI Info • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: NABBI - St Louis.
 Post Posted: Sun 18 Mar 2012 09:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Experience: More than 10 years
I arrived yesterday.

I know that a few others did as well.

I am eager to get this meeting started.

Look forward to putting faces to names and learning more about each of those in attendance.

This should be quite a conference. Nice Hotel and room.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post subject: Re: NABBI - St Louis.
 Post Posted: Mon 19 Mar 2012 04:08 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
This has been a truly quality event so far ! It has been great seeing old friends again in person, meeting old and new
friends for the 1st time in person, and then making new acquaintances.
Topics of conversation have ranged from industry ideas, to jokes/war stories, differences in regional laws/practices, and to missing those of you who couldn't attend this time.
All of us are anxious to get this thingmoving forward and keep it going.
I'd like to both thank and recognize Tony and his wife for aa of the hard work they put into this event !
Updates will be posted by others as the next 2 days progress.
Take care and God bless.

Post Posted: Mon 19 Mar 2012 10:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 757
I wish I could of been there for this meeting, but my son is getting married in 3 hours. Man, I hope he knows what he's getting himself into......... :?

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post Posted: Tue 20 Mar 2012 15:19 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Quick report...

It would certainly appear that NABBI is on its' way to becoming a full blown association.

Initial "unconfirmed" report is that for two days, a select group of very interested members of the bail and recovery businesses from all across the country met in St. Louis to work on the formation of the National Association of Bail Bond Investigators.

I am sure that there will be many posts on this subject in the coming days and weeks but I can tell you that my opinion on this undertaking is that the meeting was extremely successful and NABBI is now a reality that will come together as the next few weeks and months roll by.

The bylaws of the association were confirmed, the different committees dealing with a number of important issues were formed, chaired and staffed, two regional directors from each US time zone were appointed, totaling 8... Officers, including President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer were elected... Board of directors were elected and discussions on a number of important issues were brought before the members. I will leave the names and titles to a later post, only to say that the President elected was Tony Suggs and Vice President was Scott MacLean.

I am writing this from my hotel room as many of the other members have left for the airport and home. An in depth description of the entire event will come at a later date... this is only intended to let the members of FRN know that the initial meeting and setup of this important undertaking went very well.

I am sure the NABBI website and FRN will be filled with pictures and discussions for a long time.

More to follow.... now I am off for dinner with some friends and hope to be on my way home tomorrow PM.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 21 Mar 2012 17:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Hello everyone, the Boss and I got home to good ole Richmond CA about 1:30PM today.

I've tried to go through a gazillon emails, posts and snail mail on my desk. Well, 4 hours later, my eyes are starting to blur over, so I will continue this tomorrow.......................

St Louis was great!

Post Posted: Wed 21 Mar 2012 23:22 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
AWOBB wrote:
I wish I could of been there for this meeting, but my son is getting married in 3 hours. Man, I hope he knows what he's getting himself into......... :?

If he knew what he was getting himself into, he wouldn't be getting married!

California PC1299 Compliant Fugitive Recovery
Process Serving
Mobile Notary
Security Consulting

Post Posted: Thu 22 Mar 2012 06:45 
in memoriam

Got home fine... had to sit in the SL airport from 11:30am to 5:30pm.... very boring but as Tom knows... it was ... uh.......... shall I say.............. uh............. refreshing, invigorating :shock: .... uh.... but I made it to Raleigh at 8:30pm and home and in bed.... my bed.... around 11:30... took me longer to get from Raleigh to home than from SL to Raleigh... modern transportation.

Will post some more later... got to catch up on some work...

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Thu 22 Mar 2012 09:11 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Just to add my 2 cents... (like I ever shut-up!) :wink: :roll: 8)

On a quick personal note, I am honored, humbled and very appreciative to everyone for their acceptance & approval of my being included among such well respected industry leaders.

Four of us left on the same plane departing STL heading to DEN. From there we took separate planes to our final destinations. I arrived at SNA @ 10:20 pm on Tue. Didn't get home until close to midnight. Spent the majority of yesterday just trying to catch up.

The conference was not only a success but an initial establishment meeting - many issues were discussed and many friendships made & renewed!

There was a tremendous amount of work accomplished in such a short time. However, there are many more decisions and items for consideration. There is much more that will need to be accomplished as we get NABBI to expand in order to become a standard that others within the industry will come to respect.

This is going to require the involvement of gathering information and input from a variety of people through out the country and industry. Shortly, we will have the approved Membership Application, as well as, the Code of Ethics & the Bylaws of the National Association of Bail Bond Investigators (NABBI) available for those interested in joining and voicing their thoughts.

I know all in attendance are looking forward to having many more join us in our efforts of attaining the goals of the organization.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Thu 22 Mar 2012 14:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
It took us just over 9 hours to drive home. I had a great time and I always love putting faces to people from FRN and seeing some of you once again. Just as you guys have said a lot was accomplished and we have a long way to go and I am very excited about our future...

Anniston, AL

Post Posted: Fri 23 Mar 2012 19:04 
in memoriam

Rather than post my pictures on this site.... simply go to the following link... look on the left side of the page and click on the link entitled...
"VIEW AS SLIDE SHOW"

http://s364.photobucket.com/albums/oo88 ... t%20Louis/

There were many more pictures taken by other members... these were some of the ones taken randomly throughout the meetings and the social get together the first evening out. I make no excuses for the good, bad or ugly... it is what it is................ if anyone is offended by the picture... drop me a note and I will delete it....

If I am not mistaken, you can copy these and paste them in another program if you want.... Tony and the rest had ask for pictures to be sent... I think this would be the easiest way to transfer them to another page... like the NABBI website. Help yourself to any that you would want to move.

Description, captions and/or explanations or other tags can be added by the people involved... there are some rather unusual things going on in a few of these but I will allow others to comment.... as to when, where, who and what was happening....

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion » NABBI Info